• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eh? It does

Comment

It's out now and only 69p

AAAAAAlllwaaaaayysss.....

Comment

One thing I think we lack on Android are the Cave shmups. Guessing no chance at the moment?

Comment

Many of you may have read that Emulators have been pulled from Android Marketplace.

Yongzh has put them up at SlideMe instead and is not charging for them but they probably won't be there long as the projects will likely be no longer supported. Bit miffed at Google for this and I would hate them to turn into Apple.

Anyway - you can grab the emus for FREE here:

I've just gone for the N64, SNES and Genesis ones.

Comment

Dupe.

Comment

Thanks for the info, Mr Ono.

Does anybody know where I can get hold of an arcade/Neo Geo emulator for android?

Tiger Arcade and the like seem unavailable anywhere...

Comment

Anyone who loved Game Dev Story (and Hot Springs Story) should take a look at Kairosoft's new one: Grand Prix Story!!

Comment

Thanks, Mr Ono. Last time I looked, Hot Springs wasn't out in the UK. I might wait until they're cheaper than nearly ?3 each though.

Man alive, I was addicted to Game Dec Story for a few weeks, scared to start another Kairosoft game!

Comment

liked game dev story was a bit disapointed i saw all it had to offer very soon

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial View Post
                      Fatal flaw
                      PLEASE NOTE: The Android version of Robot Unicorn Attack is not supported on tablet devices.

Comment

Can anyone advise a good case/cover/screen protector or an all in one solution for the Desire?

I bought a Casemate case which has been great but the screen protector I bought separately, which had rave reviews (lol) has dust getting into the corners after a couple of months. It's the Martin Fields one I think.

My Desire looks pretty old compared to my mate's much older Iphone... Also the Iphone has all these funky casings available.

Sorry if this is in the wrong thread-just shoot me.

Comment

Just got my first Android device the middle of last week, an EEE Pad. Was just wondering if anyone can recommend a decent email client and also any good Art apps for it, only one I have at the minute is the Autodesk Sketchbook one which is pretty good but was wondering if there are any others worth checking out.

Also, not sure if i'm doing something wrong here but I seem to be getting charged extra on my bank statements for app purchases. For example I bought Thumb Keyboard for ?1.72, it shows on my statement as €2.08 then I get another charge of ?1.25 and an ERTF charge of ?0.05 bringing it to 3.14, is this right?

Comment

You get the TF101? It's very nice I must say, although the PC Sync bulls**t annoys the hell out of me. I'm a Linux user! Wake up AsusTek! Miss my Archos 101IT...

Current game to play in work is Paradise Island. Basically Sim Hawaii. And free. jj comics reader if you like your manga. Free again.

Why are you paying for stuff?

Comment

I've got one too. Struggling to customise it in the same way as my Android phone at the moment. There are some Tegra specific games out there which look nice but they cost a few quid. I am using the built in email client (and Gmail). Main things I have added are Pure Calender and have downloaded some magazine from Zinio.

I guess he's paying because not all the apps are free?

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                                You get the TF101? It's very nice I must say, although the PC Sync bulls**t annoys the hell out of me. I'm a Linux user! Wake up AsusTek! Miss my Archos 101IT...
                                Yeah, it's a nice bit of kit, did have to return it yesterday though as it's developed a fault, a bit of fibre that seals the edge of the LCD has dropped down onto the screen so i'm just waiting for a replacement.

Yeah it's annoying Asus not releasing any Linux software, not that I need to sync emails and contact etc, you can get it mounted in Linux to transfer files across but it's a ball ache having to manually umount it each time. Hopefully someone should have it working without having to do that soon, for the time being i'm just using FTP to transfer files across as it's easier.

Originally posted by Mr Ono View Post
                                I've got one too. Struggling to customise it in the same way as my Android phone at the moment. There are some Tegra specific games out there which look nice but they cost a few quid. I am using the built in email client (and Gmail).
                                Haven't done much customising yet, I did root it so I could install the Voodoo driver that improves sound though. Have been using the built in client email which is ok for the most part but it's missing a few features like searching for emails, adding receipts, unless i've missed something.

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                                Why are you paying for stuff?
                                Originally posted by Mr Ono View Post
                                I guess he's paying because not all the apps are free?
                                As Mr Ono said, i've bought a few paid for apps like the Thumb Keypad which is worth paying for as it's much better for typing on this device. Been doing a bit of searching online and it looks like most payments on the store are treated as international payments so either Visa or Natwest are charging me an additional fee on top of the usual 5% charge. Looks like i'll either need to switch to Mastercard or wait for Google to get their act together and start charging for apps in the currency of the country your making the purchase from.

Comment

Working...
                                X