No announcement yet.

Android recommended games and applications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see that Words With Friends is now out for Android and allows you to play with people on the iPhone version. Pretty cool.

Comment

I'd like to point at psx4droid and then run away before anyone notices what I did. Have the lite version right now and SRW games run fine on it. This is on my a101 though btw.

Comment

I'd like to point to FPse, this actually works so much better than psx4droid, use it with the app RomFinder Premium, hides under covers.
        Other good games are Pocket Legends ( anybody play this online? ) , also enjoying Heavy Gunner and Caligo, all look lush and run well on my samsung galaxy tab.

Comment

PSX emulators for Android? Wow-I had no idea. What are the controls like?

Comment

Pretty good, not perfect but passable , plus there 2 bloothtooth gamepads out.
            this http://www.amazon.co.uk/Zeemote-Blue.../dp/B002GP7OBU
            plus this http://www.dealextreme.com/p/msi-bgp...included-13760

Comment

Thanks, MisterBubbles, and could I also ask if the games run full speed?

Comment

My HTC Desire appears to have bricked. It randomly started restarting itself every so often and now it is just stuck on the white boot screen with the green HTC text. Any suggestions anyone? Is it a back to Orange job??

Comment

Most things run pretty perfect on my SGT, theres a few minor bugs with the sound but the devs say this is getting worked on, its pretty good for the relatively cheap price also it's V1.0 for android , also here's a compatibility list.

PSX emulator on Windows Mobile or Windows Phone Device and Android...

Comment

Originally posted by Stoppy2000 View Post
                    My HTC Desire appears to have bricked. It randomly started restarting itself every so often and now it is just stuck on the white boot screen with the green HTC text. Any suggestions anyone? Is it a back to Orange job??
                    My 7-8 month old one is doing the same. It always did randomly reboot itself from time to time, but has appeared to have gotten worse. Tried activating GPS/3G Data Connection with Navigation over the weekend and the phone just went into a infinate loop. It was fine after cooling down, but then did the same again.

On the Vodafone forums, it's a known issues and the motherboard in affected models has to be replaced by HTC. Although a hard reset is recommended first (need to back-up all your data first) just incase it's a rougue app.

I haven't had a chance to phone VF, but will do so tomorrow.

Comment

Thank you MisterBubbles.

Didn't know about the Desire's problems, either. Are the affected models common? How do you know if you have one with a dodgy motherboard?

Comment

4th post down:

The 2 things in the thread; overheating and continued rebooting are symptoms my phone has. Seems a pretty safe assumption my phone is going to need to be sent back.

Comment

What a pain. Looks like I'm gonna have to send it off for repair then. And from reading some horror stories I could well be without my phone for 4 weeks.

Comment

A World of Photo Go look it up on market place.

Comment

Robot Unicorn Attack is out for Android tomorrow. And apparently Adult Swim are porting more titles soon!

Yay for getting this years market share!

Comment

Robot Unicorn Attack without the song isnt the same.

The iPhone version didn't have the song

Comment

Working...
                                X