No announcement yet.

Android recommended games and applications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i can barely spell, but have sent both of you guys a request although i see Mr H was eagerly waiting by his phone!

Comment

Seriously dude, watch him he's a word flinging ninja!

Comment

Ha! Some serious perversion in that last game between Mr H and myself.

Comment

Ixia? Ug? Za? Are these words and not just the names of planets from bad sci-fi?

Comment

This is slightly off-topic, but there's not much point making a dedicated thread for this, plus people here are more likely to know the answer to this.

I am looking for a device that can run a study flashcard application called Anki, and I suspect that some kind of Android-based device would be the cheapest way (an iPod Touch is a tad too expensive. What is the cheapest Android-based device available?

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by StuM82 View Post
              Ixia? Ug? Za? Are these words and not just the names of planets from bad sci-fi?
              I had ZA used against me in one of my games

I'm StolenDiagram if anyone wants to challenge me

Comment

Google should talk to the people who made the appbrain app and make browsing the android marketplace much more like how these guys do it. Its a fantastic app that beats the pants off the regular android marketplace browser.

Also just discovered http://m.kongregate.com/ which has some fantastic games optimized for touch screen control.

Comment

Has anyone tried playing Secret of Mana through snesoid? Every rom I've tried seems to produce a main menu with garbled text.

Comment

There's a beta version of Angry Birds up on the Marketplace now.

Comment

Lol and one called Angry Pissed Birds.

Comment

Yeah and the one just called `Angry Birds` which is a blatant attempt to try and cash in on the name and fool people into paying for a fake download.

Between this sort of thing and all the `Touch a womans tats` apps, the Android Marketplace really is a hive of villainy on times.

Comment

Anybody like the look of the new Samsung Galaxy Tab?

Last edited by MisterBubbles; 03-09-2010, 22:50.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBubbles View Post
                            Anybody like the look of the new Samsung Galaxy Tab?

I do, bit expansys ace have them up ?800! i can't see that being right though. The Viewpad and Archos ones are also nice.

Comment

Archos 101: 10.1" Capacitive Android 2.2 Froyo Tablet

£299 for 16Gb in october , great price

p.s expansys is saying £679 for the Samsung Galaxy Tab now ships 12th october
                              Last edited by MisterBubbles; 04-09-2010, 08:59.

Comment

If you are on O2 with a Desire - be careful with the update to 2.2 released yesterday.

Mine is bricked.

Comment

Working...
                                X