This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iPads.

We were round my uncle's place for the afternoon and my mum was telling some boring sad story about someone back home and I was messing about on the iPad.

I loaded up ThumbJam and started playing some moody violin notes as a backing track. It took everyone a little while to realise what was going on before they all burst out laughing. Then I flicked to tabla mode and my uncle started doing some mad witch doctor dance. My mum couldn't tell the story after that

Comment

The spring equinox. Starting from midnight tonight the days are longer than the nights.

Comment

When your dear friend who is a brother to u buys you a Vita as a shock present to keep you going in being in and out of hospital. Touched beyond belief and been there for me thru some bad times I've had in last two weeks. True friends listen but also support u thru the bad as well as the good

Comment

Originally posted by Rossco View Post
          When VTEC kicks in! YO!
          You get a lot of noise. YO!

Comment

was in hospital yesterday and next to me there was a boy and girl he looked about 16 and she looked about 20 when he was called they both went up and the nurse asked if she was his mother Lol

Comment

I work a lot in my job, often seven days a week, and up to 14 hours a day when the pressure is on. Today I paid for my first proper overseas holiday i've taken in over five years because we've been so busy, can't wait, it's really given me something to look forward to.

Comment

That warm, sweet smell that floods the kitchen when you take your freshly baked flapjacks out the oven. Mmm... it's mouth watering.

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
                I work a lot in my job, often seven days a week, and up to 14 hours a day when the pressure is on. Today I paid for my first proper overseas holiday i've taken in over five years because we've been so busy, can't wait, it's really given me something to look forward to.

Where ya going, anywhere exoic?

Comment

16 day road trip in America, southern states (Texas, Louisiana etc).

Comment

A road trip across blues country? Nice!

Comment

Getting an email from LoveFilm being told they have now sent out God of War collection. Can't wait, haven't played any of the games in the series and I've heard GREAT things about them!

Comment

Getting a ?300 bonearse in my pay this month.
                        Alongside that I yet again have resisted temptation to grab a new iPad, instead I have blown half of the bonus on a new 1080P PC monitor, yes I'm still running sub-HD. Will be delivered Friday and plugged straight into my "new" PC.
                        Then I will be catching up with my Steam Library games and playing more Vessel at the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
                          A road trip across blues country? Nice!
                          Shame about the USans though.

Enjoyed:
                          • Snow today!
                          • My 3D screen!
                          • Warriors Orochi 3!
                          • Random StreetPass at 10.15 last night on the way to work!
                          • Guest at work getting $3k stolen off him by hookers! (not hugely funny but made me smile a little and shake my head)

Comment

Watching T2, after all these years it's still brilliant and never gets boring. Nothing at all these days comes close.

The 3D effect on the 3DS. I'm still amazed by it every time I turn it on. Kid Icarus due shortly and then I get to look forward to playing Diablo 3 in 3D, that's going to make my balls explode. Nothing else to look forward to after that, really.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                              Shame about the USans though.
                              I lived in America for a while and the Yanks are an okay bunch of people, and certainly not the sterotypical race a lot of people believe them to be. Indeed my experience of travelling across the globe/living in various countries is that wherever you go people are people and every nation has it's share of warm, friendly souls and horrible bastards.

Comment

Yeah but kryss lives in Canada so it's probably the law that he has to hate Americans

Comment

Working...
                                X