Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sat playing Motorstorm RC demo and the wife saying can we buy it as I want a go!

Comment

Discovering new awesome songs.

Bought "Best of Jungle" vol 1,2 & 4 (need to find 3!) on the cheap and there are some brilliant tunes from I guess when Jungle was just evolving from early 90s hardcore type stuff. Some research leads me to believe half the artists are old names used by some now pretty big d&b producers which I find fascinating.

If anyone has any recommendations of old mix cds or whatever covering old d&b/jungle stuff then hit me up

Comment

Originally posted by koopatroopa90 View Post

Bought "Best of Jungle" vol 1,2 & 4 (need to find 3!) on the cheap and there are some brilliant tunes from I guess when Jungle was just evolving from early 90s hardcore type stuff. Some research leads me to believe half the artists are old names used by some now pretty big d&b producers which I find fascinating.

If anyone has any recommendations of old mix cds or whatever covering old d&b/jungle stuff then hit me up
        Just pop into a music shop and say, "Any jungle in guy?"

Comment

Originally posted by koopatroopa90 View Post

Not quite as old as mid-90s but these are some of my favourites that have a bit of that older vibe to them that might be worth checking out if you haven't heard them:

Comment

Comment

[HIDE][/HIDE]

Comment

Wife picking me up from CCU beaming I could come home after a hellish weekend. Had a mint weekend with the staff to say it was all a bit serious and know them too well by now (5 times since August)

Comment

From cracked.com today:

Comment

Two of my fave reads/listens when I was a kid:

The audio cassettes are long-lost at my dad's house. So are the books for that matter, including an edition of Hound of the Baskervilles. I'm sure I had the cassette of that. It had a green label. But apparently it's very rare.

Nevertheless, after a brief search I managed to find someone who had converted the cassettes to digital files. I re-ordered the books from amazon. Dr Jekyll turned up today, so I've had a listen, and it's still great. Nice narration, spot-on music and a well-paced, largely faithful adaptation. A nice little throwback to kiddiehood. Now I need to find an audio conversion of Ghostly Tales, a one-off Ladybird collection of 3 short ghosts stories (The Doctor's Dog, Granny Bunn and Russell's Bogle, iirc)

Comment

I remember that Dr Jekyll book! I used to take all those Ladybird Horror Classics out and read them when I was a kid. I had forgotten about them till seeing that picture.

Comment

Radio 2 just played The Carpenters 'Goodbye To Love'. Que instant mental flashback to Holly singing it in Red Dwarf's Queeg episode

Comment

Turning on Shadowrun on the 360 for the first time in ages with my mates and discovering it still has a strong following, then being shocked at how rusty I have become!

Comment

i work in a call centre

had a customer who had been queueing for a while and was just calling to complain about the queuing Lol

funny thing is people complain about waiting but if someone was in a post office for example and had to wait ages they would never get to the person at the hatch to complain about the waiting time

Comment

When VTEC kicks in! YO!

Comment

First order on a website I've not used before! EXCITING!

Comment

Working...
                                X