Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was waiting on the pavement to cross just now and this DHL biker was checking me out. He then bumped into the biker in front and took his number plate off.

He basically bummed him

Comment

Originally posted by billy_dimashq View Post
      It's at someone's house. All I know is that this person, whoever they are, is a god among mere mortals for having such a mug.
      I wouldn't be able to resist tea-leafing it.

That pun was seriously unintentional.

Comment

My respect for their having one in the first place would far outweigh the urge to nick it. Plus, it would piss on everything Axel, Adam and Blaze stood for.

Comment

Watching Bill Bailey in a warm up show tonight, expecting maybe half an hour to be treated to a two hour epic - laughed my ass off

Comment

The fact that I don't give a **** if the next generation goes download only and stops used games.

There are still thousands of great games I haven't played yet.

Comment

I was waiting on the pavement to cross just now and this DHL biker was checking me out.
              Did that part really happen?

Comment

Well he was looking me up and down a few times with this lingering stare from about five feet away. There's every chance he thought I look like a knob but I don't, so who knows?

Comment

I was once meeting a friend in front of the Prince Edward Theatre on Old Compton Street in London. Whilst I was waiting for her, I noticed loads of blokes were staring me out and wondered why it was such an aggressive area.

Then I noticed loads of blokes were holding hands with each other...

They didn't want a fight, they were checking out The QC. I'm pretty irresistible to everybody, it seems.

Just around the corner, opposite Ronnie Scott's, is Cafe Emm that are really well-priced for Laaahndaaahn and do some great food!

Comment

I bet the DHL biker was in fact QC and what we have here is another forum romance.

Comment

More like unrequited love. I'm gay as a window, see.

Comment

Wait a minute, windows are gay? Or they're not gay? How would you even know? I'm pretty sure mine aren't, they are probably more alike to grumpy old men.... I don't get it

Comment

Well he was looking me up and down a few times with this lingering stare from about five feet away. There's every chance he thought I look like a knob but I don't, so who knows?
                          Were you wearing that "I step out in front of motorbikes" t-shirt again?

Comment

@koopa: it's a Brasseye quote. Google it and you'll see

@charlesr: No, that one was in the wash. I was wearing my 'my eyes are up here' one

Comment

Comment

Check this out, it's awesome:

Comment

Working...
                                X