X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kryss View Post
    MY freshly shaven chest
    You just need to do your bollocks now, and you can get into pron.

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
      You just need to do your bollocks now, and you can get into pron.
      Guess I just need to make that call then

@Pikate I had the top half of my body waxed last summer to see how it was. It took nearly 4 hours over two sessions. Lasted not very long at all. Having chest hair is like wearing a vest 24/7 which is great when it's -30 outside, but not over the summer.

Comment

How good the first episode of Mysterious Girlfriend X is.

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
          It's an old clip, but this still amuses me. Recognisably accurate, even now. Some language NSFW.

Great clip, love Brooker and have just spent the last 30 minutes watching old Screenwipe/Newswipe clips.

Comment

Another win at the bookies today means I am 100 quid better off than this time yesterday, so that has put a smile on my face.

Comment

Waking up in the morning, opening my eyes and seeing my wife, fresh from the shower rubbing lotion all over her naked body.

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                Waking up in the morning, opening my eyes and seeing my wife, fresh from the shower rubbing lotion all over her naked body.

Yeah, I enjoy that as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Kieran76 View Post
                  Yeah, I enjoy that as well.
                  Those secret cameras you set up are starting to really pay off

Comment

Comment

Sat round table in house yesterday with my long lost dad, step mum, step bro and niece and wife celebrating her 30th while me and bro playing PES and SF X witha indoor carpet picnic

Comment

Yeah, I think we all like the sound of that.

Comment

When did this become Penthouse forum? Poor Mrs. Nakamura... There she was just making her skin all soft and supple and now she's the subject of dodgy daydreams all over the world...

For shame on you Mr. Nakamura!

Comment

Pics please

Comment

Originally posted by Pikate View Post
                              When did this become Penthouse forum? Poor Mrs. Nakamura... There she was just making her skin all soft and supple and now she's the subject of dodgy daydreams all over the world...

For shame on you Mr. Nakamura!
                              I forgot to say she had a copy of JP Yoshi's Island hanging around her neck at the time.

Now you can join in.

Comment

LOL, Classic! Um, Pikate, were you not offering to drop your degree and come and work for me while dressed like Princess Leia just the other day?

You can go to the "What do you look like" thread if you want to check out Nakamura's missus, I think he posted a couply pic in there.

When this all gets too OTT, jump on IRC and blame QualityChimp

Comment

Working...
                                X