• Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

Ha ha ha, that's excellent!

"Watch out! Here come the Reapers.....Mass Eff - ect!"

Comment

Another Google revolution - http://mail.google.com/mail/help/promos/tap/index.html

Comment

"Oops! Gmail Tap is a bit too popular right now. We suggest you try downloading it again on April 2nd."

"It's still April 1st, 2012. You'll have to wait till April 2nd to download Gmail Tap."

lol. Good one that.

Thinkgeek have lots: http://www.thinkgeek.com/interests/l..._NewStuffFTW_1

Comment

Thinkgeek seem to use April Fool's Day as a product trial. The iCade thing was one. They did a t-shirt with a soundtrack speaker another year that then launched as a product. I'm guessing we might see iPad Hungry Hippos and that Technomancer hoodie soon.

Comment

Am I going mental, or was that LL Cool J at the end of that vid?????

Comment

Yeah I thought the same thing. I think it was.

Comment

Are those hippos still hungry?!

You'd think they would have changed their diet by now as those balls just go straight through them...

Comment

I was watching a load of old childrens TV clips on Youtube yesterday and it made me smile at how good we had it back then with the likes of Going Live (which then changed to Live & Kicking), the Broom Cupboard with Andi Peters/Edd the Duck and all the programmes such as Grange Hill and Byker Grove.
                        Do they actually have any Saturday morning shows now?

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
                          Am I going mental, or was that LL Cool J at the end of that vid?????
                          Glad it wasn't just me who thought that.

Comment

Playmobil Apple Store is hilarious. I love the 1984 bit in the corner.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X