Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Spanish woman at work needed Photoshop but no one will pay for a licence. I decided to install The Gimp but was concerned about introducing a program with that ridiculous name(what is it with open source and ridiculous names? Some kind of in-joke?) into the workplace.

Imagine my relief when she looked at the icon and said "The Jimp! Ok!"

THREAT AVERTED

Comment

heheh

Comment

billy_dimashq's avatar. Took me a few watches to believe what was happening

Comment

Originally the flash was quicker but I've had issues with animated gifs that are too fast so slowed it down a bit as I didn't want the joke to be completely invisible

Comment

Just found out a little music shop near work that I've often walked past houses practice rooms with baby Steinways and is cheaper than the one I usually go to which is 10-15 mins walk away.

Today's lunch break will be spent there, ideally with the phone off so I can have fun but may leave it on because a) my job requires it and b) whoever rings will get a nice surprise

Comment

This caption on an image on a Yahoo News article in spring cleaning your gadgets:

I don't know the answer but can I have the number of the lass on the right?

Comment

Cadbury Mini Eggs in the car that have got all melty from the sun... <3

Comment

The epic burger I just consumed, made from a ?7 taste the difference Sirloin steak smashed to crap in a food mixer and steamed with melted cheese and toasted bun and all the salad trimmings including pepperdews Nom

Comment

Damn that sounds better than the ones I made tonight lol. We use lean steak mince and no matter what I do I can't get the burger taste that I'm after. Those little chillis (finger chillis?) work well to give a bit of heat mind.

Comment

Taking the car through the car wash and it coming out looking like a different, better car.

Comment

Originally posted by Fader209 View Post
                        Damn that sounds better than the ones I made tonight lol. We use lean steak mince and no matter what I do I can't get the burger taste that I'm after. Those little chillis (finger chillis?) work well to give a bit of heat mind.
                        Try using a steak and mince it yourself much better flavour, I cheat though I smash my sweet peppers and steak into burgers using one of these 2 HORSE POWER BLENDER!!

Comment

My biggest ever win on the lottery, ?50 for 4 numbers it's paid for last nights impulse night out which was quality, and now free!

Comment

It's an old clip, but this still amuses me. Recognisably accurate, even now. Some language NSFW.

Comment

MY freshly shaven chest

Comment

@Kryss: That actually made me cringe (No offence haha)

Comment

Working...
                                X