Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Connected my EU PSN account to my Vita the other day and was prompted to verify my details with the credit card that the Sony security breach had forced me to cancel last year. After deleting the cancelled card the service told me that I could add a new payment method later. Not this time, boys!

Comment

Comment

Do-hoho!

Kung Fu Panda 2 and Captain America both appearing on Netflix this week. Great weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by billy_dimashq View Post
          *snort* - love it.

Comment

Went to get some baking supplies today at Aldi as its pretty cheap and as good as out else for the basics an I thought I had jumped in to deadly premonition

GREENVALE....

Wtf

No wonder the biscuits are amazing

Comment

Typing zerg rush into google.

Comment

How awesome this TV is and that it's only around 1 mile away from me.

?100 is a bit pricey for a CRT though..

Comment

I'd like to see you trying to TATE that.

Comment

Straight out on the beer after work then three days off. All weekends should be like this!

Comment

At work yesterday...

Old man: "Hello, I have a Game Boy and I was wondering if you had the original version of Tetris in stock."
                      Me: "We won't, but it's a very common cartridge and you can probably get it on eBay for a few pounds."
                      Old man: "Ah, I'm from Dublin. We don't really have that sort of thing there."

Comment

Could be an irk but it was too funny. The hilarious levels of product placement in last night's episode of CSI:NY ('Kill Screen'). It was about a professional gaming contest where cheating was going on leading to murder. There were numerous mentions of Gears of War 3, Xbox, Microsoft, Xboxes and controllers in shot and in game footage. Then at the 'happy ending' the team even had some fun fragging each other. It was so bad it was funny.

Comment

Those two raggers singing in that awful Ikea kitchen advert. Totally, arl ower.

Comment

Brooks claims that cows are fifth-dimensional (or higher) beings that help mankind achieve fifth-dimensional status by converting three-dimensional food to five-dimensional food (beef).

He explains that the "Double Quarter-Pounder with Cheese" meal from McDonald's possesses a special "base frequency" and that he thus recommends it as occasional food for beginning breatharians.

He then goes on to reveal that Diet Coke is "liquid light". Prospective disciples are asked after some time following the junk food/magic word preparation to revisit his website in order to test if they can feel the magic.

Comment

Originally posted by billy_dimashq View Post

Love it!!

Comment

Handed in my graduation dissertation today, all 14,000 words. Still have to pass my final Japanese exam to graduate, but this alone feels like a huge weight off of my sholders.

Comment

Working...
                                X