X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no its real....its real! there are pokemon shaped animals everywhereeeee

Comment

The main clue is the inside of its ears and inner eyelids being yellow. Not likely unless they submerged it in dye!

Comment

Originally posted by StuM82 View Post
        The main clue is the inside of its ears and inner eyelids being yellow. Not likely unless they submerged it in dye!
        This is fake, my kitten is real lol
        Attached Files

Comment

getting to the mute button before that pr*ck from the gillette fusion proglide challenge advert makes the "whoop" noise. first time i've managed it.

Comment

Utterly insane fairground rides. They manage to get the stuff that'd never be ok to put in a full theme park.

Comment

Originally posted by booth83 View Post
              getting to the mute button before that pr*ck from the gillette fusion proglide challenge advert makes the "whoop" noise. first time i've managed it.
              I get similar pleasure from changing the channel before the "One Show" theme tune kicks in.

Comment

FREEVIEW WEEKEND on ESPN and ESPN America.

Sky peeps, fill your boots. Live NHL, NBA, Rugby, College basketball, Man City v Wigan, Juve v AC Milan, Sampdoria v Cesena, and loads more crap.

Comment

Virgin people too?

Oh and shopping brought a smile to my face today. Impulse buying loads of new clothes. I was in the shopping centre so it would be rude not too! Plus the girl in the shop who spent ages picking jeans for me was hot.
                  Last edited by Rossco; 04-03-2011, 23:25.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossco View Post
                    Virgin too?
                    Another revelation from Rossco??

Comment

Originally posted by Rossco View Post
                      Virgin people too?
                      Dunno fella, give it a whirl. 529 and 531 is it? Pittsburgh are playing New Jersey at the mo. And it's TERRIBLE. A real glamour tie.
                      Originally posted by dazzling_bubble View Post
                      Another revelation from Rossco??
                      Good grief, you're unstoppable!

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                        Good grief, you're unstoppable!
                        Now you're just taking the piss

Comment

The Gods of Beer smiling on me when I was moving and delivering a 3/4 full crate of (albeit frozen solid) Molson Canadian beer to me in my time of need.

Comment

Originally posted by Lyris View Post
                            Speak for yourself, please.

The insurance thing is funny though, I mean I don't expect anyone to be happy about paying more - but it's funny to see how many people truly believe in equality. The sexist press has reported it as "women having to pay more!" but surely the actual truth is that men have been subsidising women for years, so in reality it's "women paying their share"?
                            Men wont pay less becuase of this. Women will just pay the same as men. I listened to an insurance expert being interviewed on the radio the day the ruling came out. Next to go will be insurance that targets the over 50's as that discriminates against age. It's as if the European Union wants to be hated by most people in an already Euro-sceptic country.

Anyway, smiling would be the tasty lamb Tagine I made for tea last night.

Comment

I love Tagine

Also, QualityChimp jumping into IRC, telling a joke, and then leaving.

Comment

Ha ha ha, sometimes I wonder if you see it like a falling tree making no noise in a desolate forest!

Went to the Mother-in-Law's for Sunday lunch. Toad in the hole, real mash, veg and thick gravy. "The Best" Sticky toffee pudding and vanilla ice cream for pudding.

Then I played Half-Life on her computer! *just* escaped the Lamda complex, but it's not so safe outside either for Gordon..

Comment

Working...
                                X