Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You legend. I've had one of their albums in my basket on amazon for ages but I can't afford to actually buy it. Free FTW!

Comment

When you've just spent about an hour on a piece of work and realise you haven't saved yet. That second after you press the save button is just huge relief and joy. Phewwwww!

Comment

Seeing a long time forumite win the 3DS compo, had a creepy feeling some newbie was going to clean up on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
          Seeing a long time forumite win the 3DS compo, had a creepy feeling some newbie was going to clean up on that one.
          Oh, good-o. Happy stuffs there.

Smiled about what looks like Fri/Sat off this week = happy arrival of my J-3DS + SFIV 3DS

Comment

A nice sunny day.

Reaffirms my thoughts of moving to a hotter climate.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
              A nice sunny day.

Reaffirms my thoughts of moving to a hotter climate.
              This.

I pretty much just want to be Ray Winstone's character in 'Sexy Beast'.

"Burnin" "Roastin"

In other bring a smile to my face type news:

A lad at work wearing a nice summer shirt.....with tracksuit bottoms......and leather shoes

Always a good look.

Comment

I'm following Holly Michaels on twitter.

She keeps tweeting photos.

(This is not something you should explore if you're at work.)

EDIT: And, the forum being back!

Comment

The Volleyball / Soccer thread.

Comment

There should totally be a north vs. south Rocball match at the NTSC-UK meet

Comment

There should totally be a north vs. south Rocball match at the NTSC-UK meet

Comment

2 things this week.

First was a cheque from a claim i made against my Gym when i sliced open my foot in the sauna area. ?2000 will do nicely. (they originally offered to freeze my membership without charge!! whilst i couldn't use the gym because of the stitches. How generous. I'll take the money instead).

Second was this morning. A couple of the girls at work keep taking my (amongst others) brekkie bowl and spoon for their cereal without asking and it started to annoy me. So last night before i left i took it in the bog and wiped the spoon up the crack of my sweaty arse and then pissed in the bowl and on the spoon and let them drip dry for 10 mins then put them back in the kitchen as if they had been washed.

Anyways, just got in and she's tucking into her cereal from the bowl and spoon. Marvellous. Still laughing with a couple of the lads now. She can keep the bowl

Comment

You are a sick, twisted man! Did you ever tell them that you were annoyed in the first place?

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock View Post
                            You are a sick, twisted man! Did you ever tell them that you were annoyed in the first place?
                            Frequently. Its not just me either. How hard can it be to bring your own f*cking bowl and spoon into work. I hope she drained the bowl into her mouth at the end and licked the spoon clean

Comment

Well if you told her, then fair enough.

Comment

Please tell me you're joking.

Comment

Working...
                                X