This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
    I'll tell you what put a smile on my face yesterday. Getting home and copping an eyefull of Carol Vordermans replacement on countdown. Schwing!!!!!!!!
    Yeah.....she is proper fit

Comment

I was out running last night and ran past some conkers on the floor. It brought back all sorts of childhood memories like how we used to varnish them or bake them in the oven to make them stronger.

I smiled.

Comment

Originally posted by 'Press Start To Begin' View Post
        I was out running last night and ran past some conkers on the floor. It brought back all sorts of childhood memories like how we used to varnish them or bake them in the oven to make them stronger.

I smiled.
        Wasnt there another which was to leave them in vinegar for a few days?

Comment

Originally posted by 'Press Start To Begin' View Post

I smiled.
          Took my daughter to school on the morning that the conker tree in the school grounds had unleashed it's conkery motherload. There was just one lad who had noticed this and was like a dog with two dicks, running around like loon, conkers spilling out of his pockets & book bag, he was the conker king.

Comment

Seeing the Chilean miners reunited with their families

Comment

When I woke up this morning. Little Selphie looking at me and she said simply, 'Hello nutter'.

Comment

Originally posted by EDDIE M0NS00N View Post
                Seeing the Chilean miners reunited with their families
                Was going to post same

The last of the 33 miners trapped deep underground in northern Chile for more than two months is rescued, amid scenes of jubilation.

Comment

Something that left me with a BEAMING smile of late was last week when I was in Toronto, Canada, I met a friend who was so happy to see me, she took me by the hand and pulled me to somewhere that i have forgotten now lol, but its the part where she was leading me to somewhere, constantly turning around with a colgate smile on her face every so often to catch my attention....... Gotta luv it when a girl smiles at you because she means it

Definitely one of the highlights of my trip........

Comment

Bell chow?

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                      Bell chow?
                      Must be. Thats the only reason I can think of for a colgate smile. Always clean your teeth 1st

Comment

lol........ It was a minty fresh smile all the same........

Can always count on Van Peebles to put a grin on your face........

Comment

I'm not sure I like how that sounds!

(Back to bell chow again)

Comment

The latest Argos advert with Bing Crosby doing some proper bo beats. Quality

Comment

Just popped out to the vending machine outside my flat to get a drink, and inadvertently startled a small animal - at first I thought it was a stray cat, but it ran off like a squirrel - when it stopped to watch me from the shadows I got a good look at it, it was a ginger ferret! (or a weasel or a polecat, I have no idea what the difference is).

It always amazes me the kind of animals that find a way to survive in built up metropolitan areas.

Comment

Originally posted by NemesiS View Post
                                The latest Argos advert with Bing Crosby doing some proper bo beats. Quality
                                Speaking of amusing adverts, I really like that new Cadbury's fingers advert on the TV. Very dramatic.

Comment

Working...
                                X