This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Work.

We had a 40ft shipping container come in at 11am today. By 1pm, it had somehow got lost on site.

How do you lose one of them? That's 2360 cubic feet of steel. I mean, seriously? There's only one exit which it didn't go out of. It seems like it just disappeared.

Simply amazing.

Comment

Maybe they just painted it a different colour.

Comment

So you work down the docks now, FamYyDwad?

How nice that the location of your job and your hobby is the same.

I hope they provide you with soft seats to sit on.

Comment

Got a weeks work next week with an agency.. a WEEK *palm*

at least its what I want to do and will fill out my CV, and is good money. *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by FamiDude View Post
            Work.

We had a 40ft shipping container come in at 11am today. By 1pm, it had somehow got lost on site.
            How much is The Greek paying you to hide the container of dead sex slaves?

Comment

Originally posted by spagmasterswift View Post
              How much is The Greek paying you to hide the container of dead sex slaves?
              You know, you shouldn't joke about what's on those things. Earlier in the year, we found one that was dusty inside and there were childrens foot & hand prints everywhere, so they were obviously being used as labour.

I also found a bloody hand print in one that looked like someone had been dragged along.

Then you've also got all the different bugs and animals we find. A 3" long wasp anyone? Fancy looking spiders? Even had a baby Kimodo Dragon on one once.

Comment

Put the giant wasps and spiders together, the wasps will lay their eggs in the spiders, causing them a long painful death and that'll be the spider problem sorted.

Of course you now have 3 times the amount of parasitic wasps but I'm sure the dragon can deal with those.

Comment

Took my GBA over to my mums today and my 6 month old nephew Connor was there. Looks like he's already hooked om Mario World!

Comment

Heh, cute. I think I've mentioned this before but I was overwhelmed with pride the day my daughter lifted up her DS and announce, "It crashed!" Now, she even takes the carts out and blows inside just like I did back in the 8/16-bit days.

Comment

He actually started crying when the battery died. It was funny and sad at the same time.

Comment

Yeah, I used to cry when my GBA ran out of batteries too.

Comment

These Delhi commenwealth games that look set to be a huge trainwreck... The minister in charge of them is called Sheila Dik****.

I'm so immature

Comment

That's a cute pic Famidude. My daughter (9 months now) loves to pick up my joypads. She just likes pressing buttons on everything at the moment, and to her it's just another toy. She also does her best to try and get the remote control!

Comment

This has brought a smile to my face today

Hollywood star Johnny Depp drops in unannounced at a London primary school in response to a pupil's letter.

Comment

Ha, brilliant, the mans a legend, the kids must have loved that!

I'll tell you what put a smile on my face yesterday. Getting home and copping an eyefull of Carol Vordermans replacement on countdown. Schwing!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X