This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darwock View Post
    Just popped out to the vending machine outside my flat to get a drink, and inadvertently startled a small animal - at first I thought it was a stray cat, but it ran off like a squirrel - when it stopped to watch me from the shadows I got a good look at it, it was a ginger ferret! (or a weasel or a polecat, I have no idea what the difference is).

It always amazes me the kind of animals that find a way to survive in built up metropolitan areas.
    Didnt look like this did it?

That little fella is a stoat.

Comment

It did look like that, but he was shooting me a sideways glance, so I couldn't see if he had the white chest or not. Is it only stoats that come in the ginger variety then?

Comment

Could also have been a Pine Marten. Some of them are also gingery too, & look a little more cat like facially. Both are known to be regular visitors to urban enviroments

Comment

My strawberry patch deciding it's time to flower again.

Comment

Poorly coded supermarket tills.

Pizzas on a "buy one, get 2 free" at tescos reduced to 89p from £3.

Bought 3 pizzas, instead of knocking off the reduced amount at the till, it knocked off £6.

Comment

Coming home and finding that my other half wants to give me my main Christmas present early as she wants to make sure it's what I want before it's too late to do anything about it...

And now I have a nice new XBOX 360 ready and waiting to be setup to replace my 2nd XBOX 360 PRO which met an unfortunate end about a year ago after trying to interface with the contents of the full fat, full sugar, full liquid death in a can commonly known as coca-cola with rather alarming but 'oooh! pretty sparklies!... Oh... sudden darkness!' results...

Time to say goodbye to my normal sleep patterns again!

What's that noise...? Oh, oh dear... it's my Wii and PS3 crying in the corner consoling each other...

Comment

Originally posted by Spooky View Post
                it's my Wii and PS3 crying in the corner consoling each other...
                Quality - made me smile

Comment

Crying with laughter

Comment

It's nice to know that even I can also occasionally bring a smile to someone's face...

Now, just to learn how to do that with the other half...

Comment

Lie ins.

Sleeping in and knowing you don't have to get up until or unless you have to is one of the best things in life.

Comment

Originally posted by Spooky View Post

It's nice to know that even I can also occasionally bring a smile to someone's face...

Now, just to learn how to do that with the other half...

Me too, I helped a woman with a huge buggy contain kids thru a heavy door into Jenners yest and she was so nice and thankfull about it I smiled inside. Made me feel good about myself.

Originally posted by Ady View Post
                        Lie ins.

Sleeping in and knowing you don't have to get up until or unless you have to is one of the best things in life.
                        Im a lazy B lol so lye ins to me are great, Ive just finished a week off work and loved waking up and going back to sleep finally waking up at about 12.30 ish.
                        Back to work on Monday boo!!!

Comment

My best mate just got himself a new girlfriend who seems normal and lovely unlike the crazy bitch he split from a while ago.

It's nice to see him happy.

Comment

Why does twisting a cotton bud in your ear feel so nice?

Comment

The Japanese have the right idea with ear cleaning. Putting your head on a cute girl's lap and having her clean your ear. Also heard that getting your ears syringed by a nurse feels incredibly nice.

Thing that brought a smile to my face today: found out today that the software I've been working on as the sole coder has been shortlisted for an award.

Comment

It's a sensitive part of your body, like yah nipples Hence why it feels good when you fiddle with it Even better when someone else fiddles with it, in a gentle way of course Don't wanna damage yahself!

We were asked to get into pairs yesterday in a group activity, and the new girl hastily ran over to me, to be my partner, which brought a smile to my face........ It was further enphasised by the fact that another lady, already standing next to me whispered 'bitch stole my partner.........'

Always feels good to be in demand, especially when the girl is cute too

Last edited by 112; 10-11-2010, 12:30.

Comment

Working...
                                X