X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pfft. The Galaxy Nexus tinkles all over the SII. Sadly I only have a Nexus

"Dude, you're a barista" lol

Comment

This brought a huge smile to my face. Not sure why, but I was in hysterics for ages.

Also appropriate as it's Thanksgiving tomorrow.

Comment

I'll share some thing with you that makes me smile. My son and I bought the new at the time ratchet an clank a crack in time. After a couple of hours my son gasped "oh I get it! A crack in time, I thought it just meant they were having a really good time!" cracking time! Classic! Still makes me smile to this day

Comment

Also this

Comment

Originally posted by pattybean View Post
            I'll share some thing with you that makes me smile. My son and I bought the new at the time ratchet an clank a crack in time. After a couple of hours my son gasped "oh I get it! A crack in time, I thought it just meant they were having a really good time!" cracking time! Classic! Still makes me smile to this day
            Lol, fantastic!

Comment

Originally posted by pattybean View Post
              Lol that's brilliant Got to love the Ratchet games and their names...Up Your Arsenal was the best title haha.

Comment

Got home from work to find my dad playing Super Monaco on his laptop.

Comment

Surprise tax refund cheque for €800. Perfect timing.

Comment

This ad just cracks me up

This ad just makes me smile

Comment

Making cakes or something, and licking the spoons you've been using to mix with, like a child. That never gets old

Comment

Today Grandpa is babysitting little Lilly Louise for the first time! Man I hope she stays asleep until the girls get home from shopping!

Oh yeah, I'm grandpa.
                        Last edited by iloveannie; 26-11-2011, 17:03.

Comment

No more getting up at 4.30am for the next 2 weeks. Thank god!!!

Comment

The first pair of jeans I tried on today in Fat Face literally being the perfect fit. Once in a blue moon when my jeans are wore don I might have to try on 15 pairs in a day until I find something adequate, today it was perfection on the first go.

Comment

The girlfriend is getting me Para Para Paradise for Crimbo and asked me if my PS2 can play NTSC-J games.

I chuckled.

Comment

Had something I'd ordered from Amazon delivered by Yodel on Saturday. We weren't in but it was left outside. Just checked the tracking number now out of curiosity and found that it was "Signed for by: FRONT DOOR". Which I guess makes perfect sense

Comment

Working...
                                X