Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's from an incest themed doujinshi. Cough.

Comment

So to paraphrase you...

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
      "lolita incest brings a smile to my face"
      You make me sick!

Comment

-lolita.

Comment

+futa?

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
            Smoking my hookah, especially when it's loaded with strawberry or double-apple. Me and my poor lungs smoked four over the weekend. As delicious as it is relaxing.

I miss those things. There are tons of Indian Shisha places here, but of course they lack the 'prime ingredient', making them pointless, in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by billy_dimashq View Post
              +futa?
              -futa

+shouta

Comment

divide by CERO?

Comment

Met the true-life, heavily aged version of 'well-good' Lee Nelson in a charity shop earlier today. Obviously a care in the community case, guy was about 48 and wore very similar garb to L.N. and *also* spoke wiv da same urban London lingo (and accent), yet he was actually in Hunslet, Leeds, about as far removed as you can get.

He'd spotted a *tiny* overnight case with ear plugs and a sleep mask in for 99p and as he didn't have any dosh on him, wanted to swap the charity shop something for for it (they were having none of it). Odd but in a good way.

Also got to put in a big cheesy grin for being a full week on the wagon, 'tis f*ckin' ACES!!!!!

Comment

Good for you, it only gets better too.

Comment

Started diet on Friday in support of the missus. Went on a 2 mile run Saturday morning. Same on Monday and same this morning. Watched my calories and have gone from 13st 6lbs on Friday to 13st today :-) Only drink alcohol Fri, Sat and Sun now too, rather than every waking moment after 6pm. Feel better.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                        Good for you, it only gets better too.
                        Cheers mate, not even missing the stuff, too.

I expect my gaming 'to do' pile will wither much more quickly this year!

Comment

Just watch you don't shift the desire to drink towards buying games instead. Playing is perfectly okay, but the ridiculous amount I spent on games last year...I'm past 6 months on said wagon myself.

Comment

^It's OK, let's just say my 'to do' pile is scarily HUGE. I don't have a "collection", I have an archive...

PS: Good going with teh boozorz, K.

Comment

desk. The man, the legend.

Comment

That is unreal!

Comment

Working...
                                X