• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh.......

Comment

This thread just hit the BIG TIME

@15peter20: Why not go here and mix things up a bit:

Friendly Import video game discussion forum, informative reviews, NTSC (Japan / US) and PAL - BordersDown (previously known as NTSC-uk)

Comment

Hehe ^ __ ^

Comment

I'm home!!! Good to be back sitting at the old command centre.

But also sad. Got given leave early from work but was really enjoying it out there in Norway, should be back start of the year again.

Comment

Originally posted by 15peter20 View Post
            (a transexual)
            Well, (s)he was known as Linetrap then. Bailey Jay is p okay.

I shouldn't know that really. Oh well.

Comment

Jack Daniels Single Barrel Silver Select. It's actually pretty damn good. Picked up two bottles yesterday. It's 50% though and very deadly.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post

Neo Empire taught me everything I know in that respect

Originally posted by Rossco View Post
                Jack Daniels Single Barrel Silver Select. It's actually pretty damn good. Picked up two bottles yesterday. It's 50% though and very deadly.
                Sounds wicked! 50%? Pah!

Mind you, problem I have with alcohol is the higher the concentration, the closer it smells to my isopropyl and the closer I get to the feeling of cleaning a PCB or something

Comment

I know shes linetrap I've had her website on my computer since it launched...sad.

And i stalk her youtube footage...I'm in love with her

Comment

Finally beating the boss of the Tutorial stage in Demon's Souls.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post

I thought Linetrap was a meaning or something so I googled it thinking it was some funky term!

Comment

Originally posted by Rossco View Post
                        How does it compare to the normal single barrel?

Comment

Just woken up after sleeping for about 16 hours. That was nice.

I'm glad my phone has a 24 hour clock on it or I'd have been fairly convinced it was 5am and I'd slept for 4 hours instead.

Comment

Them 16 hours are reserved for the unemployed..or so i've heard.

They're rather enjoyable.

Comment

Originally posted by 15peter20 View Post
                              Them 16 hours are reserved for the unemployed..or so i've heard.

They're rather enjoyable.
                              They don't call it a day of rest for nowt.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                                How does it compare to the normal single barrel?
                                I've only had this and regular JD, but it does taste different. Theres a much stronger smell to it that immediately reminded me of a malt whiskey. Doesn't give you the same burn and warmth inside but close to it. I'm no good at explaining these sort of things but I do enjoy it more than regular JD.

Comment

Working...
                                X