• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeeahhhhhhh

And to answer your question, no I wasn't being sarcastic

Congrats, time to break out the pizza and beer

Originally posted by Fader209 View Post
    I have had the odd number 1 or 6 at the end of my gamerscore for ages now but finally it looks kind of cool as I'm now on 26666
    When I get to 66666 I will stop playing to keep it perfect haha.
    I had 720 for a while, then 1280. I wanted to keep that but now I've ended up on 3700-something by accident

Comment

Originally posted by elaniel View Post
      I got the job! So happy
      Soopoib!!!

Comment

Well done pal.

Comment

Thanks guys, pizza already ordered for tonight

Comment

Well done, mate!

2 for Tuesday at Papa John's...

I really wanted to try them after you were banging on about them and they are amazing, but man-alive did the barbecue one make me thirsty. I woke up in the night and was drinking from the tap I was so parched!

Comment

Just avoid their garlic dip. They give it as standard but it just tastes like melted down garlic butter. It's rank.

Comment

Garlic dip is amazing! Sooo good.

Thanks Chimp! Papa Johns are really amazing, best pizza I have ever had.

Comment

I still remember my first Papa Johns, it was at my big bro's place when he was living in Oxford.

Still my favourite pizza place.

Comment

Papa Johns? Pizza? Why don't I know this place? Guessing they don't have it here in Ireland but what kind of pizza is it? I saw a gourmet pizza place earlier - if there's one food totally destroyed by the word 'gourmet', it's pizza.

Comment

Papa John’s pizza restaurants are located throughout Ireland. We offer a local pizza delivery service. Order our delicious range of pizzas online.

They do have them in Ireland. Amazing pizza. Much nicer than Pizza Hut.

Just seen the Ireland stores still do the breadsticks, gutted they've stopped them in England.

Comment

Wow, never seen them before. Thanks for the link! There's one not a million miles away from me so I'll have to give them a go.

Comment

Papa Johns are brilliant, most recently had the Papa John's Favourite and the excellently named Il Carnivoro.

The first time I tried them was a bit crap though, back in 2001 in the US, we ordered it from a hotel in Nebraska and it took over two hours to arrive! Luckily our local one is a bit quicker

Comment

I got the job! So happy
                            Just saw this (was distracted by pizza). Well done! Fantastic news. Far better result than your nerves let you believe (probably a lesson for all of us there).

Comment

I got the job! So happy
                              Well done mate!

Comment

Originally posted by HumanEnergy View Post
                                Papa Johns are brilliant, most recently had the Papa John's Favourite and the excellently named Il Carnivoro.

The first time I tried them was a bit crap though, back in 2001 in the US, we ordered it from a hotel in Nebraska and it took over two hours to arrive! Luckily our local one is a bit quicker
                                There's one that's just opened by me. Really tempted, especially with the 2 for 1 offer on Tuesdays..

Comment

Working...
                                X