Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Away in the Lakes and have surprisingly fast broadband.

Comment

Cool, where you staying?

Comment

Kirby Stephens.

Sunny out, inside fixing tediously slow laptop.

Comment

smile of the day and to show how things have changed over the years

when i used to go into supermarkets over the years i would hear parents say "no you cannot have any sweets " or"no you cannot have that toy "

well today it was "no you cannot have a 20 euro top up for your mobile phone" and the kid was only about 5 or 6

Comment

Returning home and re-adding the smut sub-reddits.

Comment

PC upgrade time never fails to put me in a more positive mood.

All those new geeky components heading my way. It?s like Christmas. xD

Comment

I know it's a little sad to get excited, as we won't win, but the publication I work for got nominated in the "Best Website" category, alongside Eurogamer, IGN, GameSpot etc. (You can see the nominations here).

I think I'm still on a high! :-)

Despite being horribly ill with the nastiest tonsillitus I've had since I was 16, the GMA's combined with my best mate getting married and the football being back has made for a great end to a horribly ****ty week.

Comment

That's really cool, good luck!

Comment

Indeed mate, as I say - we're all in shock about it! We know we won't win, but it's an honour to be in that company!

Comment

Wow, nice one Jebus! Being in the same category as a Eurogamer, IGN and CVG who (regardless of peoples opinion of them) are pretty big names in the biz - no matter the outcome you and the others over at GiaG should feel very proud indeed.

See my Ready-Up homies (as the kids say) are in the best games blog category too

Comment

The software I was the sole coder for got nominated for the Institute of IT Training awards innovative product of the year award a year and a bit back.

Will be a nice thing to put on my CV that's for sure (given that it's very likely I'm going to be made redundant in the next couple of weeks, I'll be putting it to the test).

Comment

#1 All Apps.

Yesssssss.

Shame it wasn't Coin Drop that got me there, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial View Post
                            Wow, nice one Jebus! Being in the same category as a Eurogamer, IGN and CVG who (regardless of peoples opinion of them) are pretty big names in the biz - no matter the outcome you and the others over at GiaG should feel very proud indeed.

See my Ready-Up homies (as the kids say) are in the best games blog category too
                            Indeed mate, like them or not - they are the elite...and to be considered in that same category is both slightly frightening, and very flattering.

There's some awesome people nominated in general though.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarbles View Post
                              Coin Drop was just too big.

8/10 for Flick Soccer on Eurogamer as well, congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarbles View Post
                                #1 All Apps.

Yesssssss.

Coin Drop was great mate, think we featured that as one of our download items of the week on our podcast.

Which game did the job for you then?

Comment

Working...
                                X