Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who IS the sexiest man or woman in the world?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know 25 of them. Personally I think Alyson Hannigan is #1.

Comment

I stopped looking at the list when I got to Samantha Cameron at 97, who ever voted for her needs to give their head wobble.

Comment

I was going to go through them all but it's clearly a dire list.

Comment

Originally posted by NoelEdwards View Post
          I stopped looking at the list when I got to Samantha Cameron at 97, who ever voted for her needs to give their head wobble.
          Samantha Cameron = I would.

Comment

It's a terrible list but also a fair few of the photos show how ordinary many of these people can look when they haven't been photoshopped or just stepped out of the makeup chair. And #1 is good.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
              It's a terrible list but also a fair few of the photos show how ordinary many of these people can look when they haven't been photoshopped or just stepped out of the makeup chair. And #1 is good.
              Wasn't gonna look at the list but had to check to see whether you were being sarcastic about number 1 or not Not! The rest of the list can go home.

Comment

Funny how they have her at number 1 and Katy Perry at number 7 when they're almost identical.

Comment

To me Katy Perry looks like she was made by a mad scientist who was trying to create a Zoey Deschanel clone, but couldn't get it quite right. There's something a bit dodgy about Katy Perry's face that puts me off, whereas Zooey Deschanel is perfection!

Comment

Originally posted by HumanEnergy View Post
                    There's something a bit dodgy about Katy Perry's face that puts me off
                    That'd be the growth attached to it called Russell Brand but I heard she's had it removed

Zooey Deschanel is nice but she's not #1 in the entire world material. These lists usually show how many men just leer after whatever the media shoves in front of them. Looking back at previous years Top 100's it's like women are getting uglier based on them.

Comment

Hungarian actress Eva Vica Kerekes.

Damn.
                      Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 20-06-2012, 03:25. Reason: She's not Christina Hendricks

Comment

Thats not Christina Hendricks. Its some hot european actress, totally forgotten her name though.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBeatBoy View Post
                          Thats not Christina Hendricks. Its some hot european actress, totally forgotten her name though.
                          I make you correct. Post corrected.

Looks remarkably similar to Hendricks and she came up in a Hendricks search.

Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 20-06-2012, 07:38.

Comment

Hannah Harding - UK Surf champion

Comment

Ive been alerted to the charms of this lovely little lady, by a nice little lady herself... i give you Mila Kunas http://unrealitymag.com/index.php/20...of-mila-kunis/

Comment

ANOTHER Canadian actress, Serinda Swan.

Get Iconic Movie & TV Show-themed KUNUFLEX™ Button Down Shirts, Tees, Hoodies, Flannels, Hats, and Other Sweet Gear from Official Collabs with Star Wars™, Disney™, Jurassic Park™, Marvel™, and More of Your Favorites! Shop RSVLTS® Today!

Comment

Working...
                                X