Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who IS the sexiest man or woman in the world?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leanne Crow's awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by billy_dimashq View Post
      Leanne Crow's awesome.
      Not sure I'd go that far. She's alright-ish...not the most attractive...

Comment

Pfft. You wouldn't need to look at her face. Just bury yourself in that mountain range.

Aficionados of hyper-jugs may want to check out Jordan Carver. Quite pretty, even if her knockers are most likely fake.
        Last edited by prinnysquad; 23-07-2012, 18:20.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
          Not sure I'd go that far. She's alright-ish...not the most attractive...
          Nah, mate, that's what makes her more attractive! Yes, she's a tad horsey/dominatrixy-looking, maybe a wee bit rough, facially, but it WORKS(!!!!!) she sorta reminds me of that lass who's in Ideal (as the main Silicon Valets guy's girlfriend) and Kill List (as that weird bird who befriends the psycho bloke's wife), not sure what her name is but she's really nice.

Look at THIS...and she's all natural! (NSFW...side view of a boob, apols if transgressing forum boundaries)

ImageTwist -provides free image hosting and photo uploading service for social networks, forums, blogs and websites.

Comment

The massively intrusive page that comes up first makes me not want to click through.

Word of warning to all.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kryss View Post
                The massively intrusive page that comes up first makes me not want to click through.

Word of warning to all.
                ^Sorry, does not happen on this laptop, so didn't realise. Yeah, beware, people, just in case, though should be OK....

(Though it's worth it!)

Comment

Yes, under no circumstances click on it at work. Like I just did. Thankfully i'm the only one in the office right now.

And, if only Ellen Page was ten years older and wasn't as flat chested as a twelve year old boy...........

Comment

Please keep links safe for work. As well as the boobage and pop ups there are also some do questionable ads on page. Everyone can use google. Please edit accordingly.

Comment

Had a look and Jordan Carver isn't too bad

Leanne Crow is awful though, big is good as long as there's some proportion to the rest of the person. On her she looks like a housewife who's so heavy chested they've given up trying and sagged down. Urgh.

Comment

Sorry I got Leanne Crow muddled up with Taylor Vixen. Don't ask why or how but I was at work and decided to rely on my brain instead of Google. So I've now googled and Crow's ok in the sense that looking at her brings to mind that scene in MIB2 when Will Smith gets caught in that bouncy castle-type material.

Comment

I think my choice changes every week but right now this is one video I have had to watch a couple of times. Never has slow-motion HD benefitted athletics so much. I guess kind of on topic given the Olympics are about to start (though she didnt qualify).

I give you Michelle Jenneke from NSW Australia. Oh and its safe for work.

Sorry, we couldn’t find that page

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post
                            Had a look and Jordan Carver isn't too bad

Leanne Crow is awful though, big is good as long as there's some proportion to the rest of the person. On her she looks like a housewife who's so heavy chested they've given up trying and sagged down. Urgh.
                            Amen. Just having ginormous tits doesn't mean anything to me. Christ I've got them myself.

Comment

Can i put forward miss Reid, as she always brightens up my work mornings and usually has her maracas showing, i wouldn't say sexiest in the world, she's fit and she knows it. http://in2eastafrica.net/wp-content/...-Breakfast.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
                                And, if only Ellen Page was ten years older and wasn't as flat chested as a twelve year old boy...........
                                A flat chest is a status symbol.

Comment

Working...
                                X