No announcement yet.

Best chili pickles / sauces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You should try Hot Headz chilli crisps - far better than the Kettle crisps.

Went to the Stamford Feast today and it was sad to see there was only one hot sauce maker there. Ah well, new aquisitions.

Cambridge Chilli Farm hot sauces by MartyPGBT, on Flickr

Comment

I get my chilli sauce from my local kebab house, they make it homemade......its incredibly tasty, healthy, and most importanly HOT!

Comment

Brought this stuff back from New Orleans, n'awlins voodoo hot sauce. I tried it when we were in the French market and it's bloody lethal! I think it'll be one of those for when the lads are round, "oh, you like hot sauce do you?............."

Comment

Marty, are those Hot Headz crisp actually tasty as well as hot? Any recommends for which one?

Comment

I wasn't mad keen on the flavour of the Jalapeno ones, but the Habanero crisps are better, they are pretty hot mind, hotter than I was expecting, and because it's chilli powder it gives you gut rot.

I got a lot of Encona today, one of each in fact (yes that mass produced mush). I really only wanted the new Extra Hot and Piri Piri, but as the others are about a ?1 a bottle I got the lot ...

Encona by MartyPGBT, on Flickr

Comment

Got some freebies from the chili jam company.

Their new Chili Jam recipe - very tasty with cheese.
              SweetHeat (drizzle sauce - not tried it yet)
              Naga Relish (Not sure about this - didn't take me long to get through a jar though... good in sandwiches and bizarrely with cheese)

Comment

Love that stuff

Comment

Been a while since I posted in this thread, but how about a link to the hottest chillies in the world..

Comment

A ban on extra hot chillies? The Chile Foundry covers the story: http://www.chilefoundry.com/2013/03/...l-high-ruling/

Comment

Got quite a bit of new stuff recently, what about you?

Last edited by MartyG; 28-07-2014, 10:37.

Comment

Wow!
                        What's a good sauce to add to food for flavour? I'm running low. Not bonkers hot, but don't mind if it's pretty fiery. Want my tongue to still be able to function.

Comment

The Mean Green Sauce is quite tart and excellent as an ingredient. Simpson's Seeds Fruity Frog is also a nice flavour, it's almost but not quite sweet and sour.

Comment

One of my favourite bands, The Sword, have a chilli sauce out called "Tears of Fire"!

"Banned in most galaxies." Here it is. A sauce developed especially for the great Austin metal band, The Sword. This is named after the epic final song on their futuristic-concept album "Warp Riders". It is a huge honor for me to make this sauce for them. I have been a fan of theirs for years.

There's no way I could handle that heat, so could one of you asbestos-tongued loons try it and see what you think?!

Comment

I've been in that shop QC, it's awesome.

Comment

I like a bit of spice, but some of these seem like punishments not condiments!

Comment

Working...
                                X