Merry Christmas everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShadowDancer View Post
    Hugs for TeddyMeow, (only as your handle makes me think your a girl*)

*in a bid to get you to smile.
    I assure you, Sir, I am all man!

It did make me chuckle though. You guys are the bestest!

Anyways, my New Years resolution will be to not have a lengthy divorce!

And to play / watch more of what I buy which should be easily achievable now!

Comment

If anyone feels down the latest Doug Loves Movies is an hour and a half of pure gold. I LOLed from the gut a few times as I was doing the food run on xmas eve.

Comment

Just about survived the day at mothers with the family after getting no sleep last night from doing too many bonus life supplements after the pub last night which was stupid knowing I had to be on form today. Knackered now have watched Friday 13th III think im gonna do staying alive next and eat more chocolates.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
          Anyways, my New Years resolution will be to not have a lengthy divorce!
          ^This. And to not go falling for girls who've been knocked up and don't know it. Gah. 2010 can kiss my behind. 2011 better have something good up it's sleeve or I'm moving to another continent and I only have 4 more to choose from.

Comment

Feeling a tiny bit better today but still aching and got a nasty throat and cough, always at Christmas, sigh

Comment

I'm pretty much dying today. Had a lousy cold / cough for a couple of weeks but thought I was over the worst.

Got into work today an all my staff were saying I look really grey and about tray to throw up! I had a pretty severe dizzy spell too and almost fainted! Feel a bit brighter now but am dreading the next few busy days as I keep hacking over customers!

Comment

Aw, here's a manly hug to keep you going.

Now I'm off to crack a breakfast beer.

Comment

Belated good 'un to everyone.

Comment

Working...
                  X