No announcement yet.

Supermarket Home Delivery Shopping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Used to use Tesco, but they failed so badly over Christmas with a delivery that I wont use them again - Giving Asda a go now, who are doing ok.

I wouldn't recommend the substitute option, ye can end up with some right ****e in place of what you originally ordered - I keep that option switched off now.

Comment

We've used Tesco and Sainsbury's home delivery for years, never had a problem with either of them.

Comment

Started with Sainsbury's and now use Tesco. I find their service excellent.

Comment

I've used Asda, Tesco and Sainsburys.

Tesco and Sainsburys are both great. Asda's site is a bit naff and they always give me loads of poorly chosen substitutions.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
            I use Ocado sometimes. Really good service. Only thing is, you can't choose loose veg. Only prepackaged amounts.
            I agree with this, Ocado offer a great service, but it does come at a price. I would use them more regularly if they were similar in price to Sainsburys. They do nice things like list all the products in order of when they need to be used by, they take away your carrier bags, are always early, all the drivers I have met are polite and helpful. The text alerts about the delivery are nice too, as is being able to order on my iPhone. I've only had substitute products once, which was near christmas, but then they have less selection than some of the other supermarkets.
            Last edited by Vince; 02-02-2011, 22:06.

Comment

Working...
            X