Amazon question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by C' View Post
    Marketplace sellers may not now that you mention it. I was talking more about items sold by Amazon.com themselves. The seller on these items becomes Amazon Export Sales, Inc.
    Wow cool. Might have to check it.

Comment

Originally posted by C' View Post
      You can order games from Amazon.com to the UK now. There are some they won't ship here but the majority are OK.

I just ordered the MvC3 special edition from them last night.
      Is the shipping any more reasonable? I was looking at a Wii game on there a year or so back and they wanted $30 for shipping. The game was $6.

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
        Is the shipping any more reasonable? I was looking at a Wii game on there a year or so back and they wanted $30 for shipping. The game was $6.
        When you factor in shipping fees cost and their "Import Fees Deposit" probably not. For my recent MvC3 order, the combined total came to ?18. This was via TNT courier though. They don't offer a standard airmail option still.

Oddly, a few days ago I got an email off Amazon saying they had refunded my "Import Fees Deposit" from an order I placed before Christmas (this was for the Gran Turismo 5 Collector's Edition).

Comment

Working...
        X