Where are they now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
    Didn't darwock quit the forum on the GT5 thread?
    It always amuses me/I find it interesting to see where people have quit, whether they say it out right or just have a big vent and never show up again.

Comment

Originally posted by Guts View Post
      Where's abigsmurf?
      As an answer to my own post, it seems abigsmurf posts on Eurogamer comments. No idea why he stopped posting here.

Comment

Hi peeps.

I'm still about so thanks for the concern. Met my wife November last year and that was that really so busy time getting our own place etc... Health still bad had a very scarey year had a heart attact end of July (I'm 38) and open heart triple bypass then rushed back in again with my heart stopping then yet again beginning of November as my grafts didn't take so had another triple bypass this time via stents. We managed to get married in September though which was amazing and life's good, just recovering and taking one day at a time. Mrs is gorgeous and a mad gamer so life very good . Know it's bliss when wedding pressie money went to buy her a 360 with gears of war 3 so we could coop pmsl. Waiting for Skyrim patch this week before I get started on it. Just sleep a lot at moment obviously with stuff happening but always feel free to add Dazzyman on both machines. I wish you all well and have a fantastic Christmas. Darren x

Comment

*sheesh*

Can you update us when something eventful happens next time? It sounds like the last year has been a real snore-fest!

Glad lots of lovely things to balance out the bad have happened for you, mate, and happy to see you posting.

Comment

Nice to hear from you dazzyman and congrats on getting married.

Comment

Jeez oh Dazzyman. You're positivity puts most of us to shame! Good to hear from you.

Comment

I sometimes like to imagine the once-familiar names who vanished all left to go live in caves; to escape society and all it entails.

Comment

Anybody know what happened to davesol?

Friendly Import video game discussion forum, informative reviews, NTSC (Japan / US) and PAL - BordersDown (previously known as NTSC-uk)

Comment

He's somewhere in Watford, trying to work out the current generation of consoles.
                    Last edited by pentarou; 10-01-2012, 17:30.

Comment

Originally posted by kernow View Post
                      Don't go, dave.
                      ****ing hell, I'm never going to live that down am I?

Comment

Originally posted by dave heats View Post
                        ****ing hell, I'm never going to live that down am I?
                        Bloody hell, welcome back. Thought you gone & left us.

How was Tokushima?

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                          Anybody know what happened to davesol?
                          Originally posted by pentarou View Post
                          He's somewhere in Watford, trying to work out the current generation of consoles.
                          Not in Watford anymore, have moved up to Aylesbury now but anything more modern than a Wii is still scary for me

It's strange but from about a year ago although I wouldn't say that I had ever "fallen out of love" with gaming, I just didn't seem to do much of it in my spare time. I had just returned from living in Canada and I didn't even un-box most of my consoles - they just sat in my parents attic and I didn't really miss playing them. From a personal point of view I've had a lot going on in my life - had a very stressful break-up just before coming back to England which dragged on for a few months after getting back (I'm sure Nick (Pentarou) can vouch for her psychotic tendencies!) but in August met a great girl and we got engaged about a month ago. Moving in with her has actually got me back on the consoles a bit as I take more public transport now so have started playing my DS again. She also bought me Zelda: Skyward Sword for the Wii which I have started playing and am enjoying a lot.

Anyway, it's good to be back on the forum - would definitely like to start visiting / posting a bit more again although I am starting a new job in 2 weeks so may not get much chance to do so in work time.

Comment

Great to have you back and congrats on the new job!

Comment

Yeah Canadian women are all ****ing crazy b*tches.

Comment

Where is Brats then? He hasn't been on since 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X