Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only in America, QC.

Comment

For a while I thought you gits were talking about that Weird Science woman

Comment

Wow @ that Kelly Le Brock pic. Way to kill my childhood dreams!!

Comment

^Call me a sicko, BUT...

Comment

Was just browsing some oldish threads and wondered what happened to neil2k?
            Last edited by koopatroopa90; 10-06-2012, 00:58. Reason: Missed out "what"!

Comment

That's true..

Thread here too: http://forum.arcadeotaku.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=18732

Comment

Link just brings up a search dude?

Used to enjoy his mod style...

Edit: heh, I used it and found the thread

Comment

Some eBay purchases suggests he's still alive, so that's a good start.

Comment

Lol, excellent sleuthing.

Well he was last on here in April but Dec on that other forum. His second to last post here in the irk thread basically said that he was really hacked off with something, but probs not related.

Comment

All the purchases seem to suggest some kind of moving in my mind. But ahem, that's not my business.

Comment

Agreed, and a crap load of clothes, maybe he's on the run somewhere now or entered a witness protection service so can't come back to his former personality (eBay account excluded)...

Its funny, I haven't even been here that long and a fair few people have disappeared in that time that I hadn't really noticed until looking at older threads.

Comment

How about Number 45 haven't seen him here on on psn for ages, seems to be all the moderators or ex ones are running away... Maybe they get kidnapped when they stop being a moderator or something (the conspiracy is afoot with this and Neil2k I'm looking suspiciously around the remaining reds )

Comment

I was wondering whether I should leave following my pro-Vita contribution to the Vita thread?
                            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

You need to be more dramatic than that if you want people to fawn over you and ask you not to leave.

Comment

What about if I write it in Kanji?
                                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Working...
                                X