No announcement yet.

Where are they now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speaking of Joe, where is Mr Musashi? Not been here for a couple of months.

Comment

Busy collecting trainers.

Comment

He's got himself Battlefield 4 on the PS4 so we won't see him for months.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
          Busy collecting trainers.
          Didn't someone post a funny Sony picture? Didn't see the funny side ha ha
          Might have been you QC?

Comment

What was it Joe done for a living? I know he is paid a **** tonne but also his family give him a load of money too?

Comment

I think he's a proof reader for the FT, which one assumes, requires him to know his grammar and can tell his financial instruments from his Gazelles. Hence the nice pay packet. He has also alluded that his folks are minted and his wife is some kind of high-flyer IIRC.

He sold me some HDD kit for the original PS2, revision 0, for a fair price and was very helpful and decent, so good luck to him. I hope he's doing well, whatever he's up to.

Comment

Bf4. I saw him online yesterday.

Comment

I work in a similar industry and I know proofreaders don't get paid that kind of money for knowing their grammar. Nowhere near it. There's either more to the story or it's just that, a story.

Comment

The enigma continues!

Comment

I don't think he is even married.

Comment

Daryl has no money. It's a lie. He pays for everything using his vast collection of Nike trainers.

Comment

I'm a proofreader and I can tell you there is no money in it. Not where I am, at least.

Comment

The dude's life is his own. Not sure this is stuff it's our place to speculate on...

Comment

Dogg Thang is his handler, clearly. Musashi has gone dark. He'll reappear as Frank Flynn.

Comment

Daryl's income comes from:
                                31% - collecting and building art from discarded Starbucks cups
                                27% - owning the rights to the "standard" method of tying shoelaces
                                16% - rain
                                15% - bragging
                                10% - typing
                                1% - other

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                                Bf4. I saw him online yesterday.
                                Yeah he's playing catch up on my rank 96

Comment

Working...
                                X