No announcement yet.

Where are they now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Proof readers don't usually get paid much but proof reading the FT is a bit more involved as I'd it's not just English grammar and spelling that is needed. I would imagine some understanding of finance is required?

Comment

Double post...

Comment

Originally posted by endo View Post
        I work in a similar industry and I know proofreaders don't get paid that kind of money for knowing their grammar. Nowhere near it. There's either more to the story or it's just that, a story.
        Drug dealer

Comment

Originally posted by gunrock View Post
          Proof readers don't usually get paid much but proof reading the FT is a bit more involved as I'd it's not just English grammar and spelling that is needed. I would imagine some understanding of finance is required?
          Either that, or...

Comment

Anybody heard from dataDave recently? I was hoping he'd tried and loved Alien: Isolation.

I've not seen MisterBubbles on here for a while either. Is he OK?

Comment

bubbles is on destiny a lot he's still about

Comment

Ah, OK. Cool. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                  Anybody heard from dataDave recently? I was hoping he'd tried and loved Alien: Isolation.
                  His last post was on the Bayo2 thread a couple of days ago, maybe he's not just as active as before.

Comment

Has anyone heard from QualityChimp lately?

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                      Has anyone heard from QualityChimp lately?
                      I heard he bought a full size EDF costume for a convention, then after a small break down he never took it off and spends his time crawling round the back garden shooting ants with Nerf guns.

Comment

hahaahahahfhdhehafkjlf

Comment

Haven't seen Vanpeebles either.

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
                            I heard he bought a full size EDF costume for a convention, then after a small break down he never took it off and spends his time crawling round the back garden shooting ants with Nerf guns.
                            This just initiated a coffee nose explosion.

Comment

What happened to FSW. DavidH, Ikobo to name a few? [emoji1]

Comment

They went into a secret ungerground government program and given new unguessable identites

Comment

Working...
                                X