No announcement yet.

Where are they now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool story about Bubble and Spooky. Warms yer cockles, etc.

Comment

Whatever happened to billy_dimashq? That guy was sex on legs.

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
        I heard he moved to a place with bad internet connection.

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
          I think he's masquerading as some randombs forum member.

Comment

Using a PS3 Dual Shock 3 to 'type' and it is a bumbaclart of a nightmare to use so forgive my brevity but in response to QC's quezzie, here it is in a nutshell: Got temporarily swearbanned, hissy-fitted and sodded off, tablet power cable knacked mere days after (just like a Spectrum's, weeeeeeeeeak), pretty much stopped going online, no Facebook either, got used to life almost sans-internet, prefer it tbh, I'm a retro kind of guy, less internet interference, plus women in general took over, non-insane ones, too, plus I turned 40 ten days ago, eeeeeeeh, anyhoo supposed to be keeping this ish brief! Merry festmas to y'all.

Comment

Also, the JAPJAC 'elite' stuff. That made my Christmas Day.

Comment

Welcome back jazz!

Comment

What JAPJAC elite stuff? I assume whatever it was has been deleted already, the best stuff always is. JAPJAC hasn't posted since the 15th according to his profile and none of his recent posts mention anything elite.

Comment

It was in the history of capcoms home console feature in the retro section.
                    Last edited by importaku; 28-12-2014, 08:27.

Comment

Number45

Friendly Import video game discussion forum, informative reviews, NTSC (Japan / US) and PAL - BordersDown (previously known as NTSC-uk)

Just seen a few of his posts in a search result for something.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                        Last I heard, Dazzling Bubble was happily-ever-after with Spooky! I hope this is still the case, but she only sporadically posts now.

Pikate posts less than she used to, but I think she's busy playing Bayonetta 2 and Smash Bros on her WiiU.
                        Well that's strange, to stumble into this thread and read this lol. We do still pop in here and we are still together, we've started a family....Well we have a house rabbit..........we argue over PS or Wii........and Spooky still spouts nonsense lol.......and yeah I'm sure your wife would leave you lol.......There seems to be new female members too? Hopefully Pikate is still around....

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                          Where's Jazz Funk at?
                          Where are YOU at, QC?

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                            Where are YOU at, QC?
                            I'm around, thanks Fuse.

My Dad died on Easter Monday and the funeral is tomorrow.
                            I've been busy sorting that and I've not been in the mood for whimsical posts.

I'll be back with a vengeance next week and you'll regret asking.

It's nice to be missed though, thank you.

Comment

^ There he is.

Comment

Completely understandable, pal - sorry to have thrust you out into the limelight too. Hope you and yours are doing as well as can be, and hope to hear from you soon. Thoughts are with you!

Comment

Working...
                                X