Where are they now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you.

We're doing okay, but not looking forward to tomorrow.

I'll be back properly next week with my own forum where I talk about myself in the third person. It's what us elite do.

Comment

Really sorry to hear that, QC. I was far too flippant with that last post. That totally sucks and I can't imagine what you must be going through as I had a whole other relationship with my Dad when he died. Hope you and your family are looking after themselves and we'll see you back on QC's third-person board when you're good and ready.

Comment

Ah damn, sorry to hear that QC.

Also if you want help quoting back thing you tell me to say, just let me know.

Comment

Thoughts are with you, mate.

Comment

Sorry to hear of your loss mate. Know what it feels like as my Dad passed away last yr. Look after yourself, & make sure you talk to people a lot as it can sometimes feel like your on your own when it comes to loss & it can get to you in the end.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that QC. Thoughts are with you and yours.

Comment

Sorry for your news QC.

Comment

teddymeow is very sorry for your loss QC.

Comment

Sorry to hear that QC, hope you and the family are holding up.

Comment

My thoughts are with you QC.

Comment

Sorry QC, that's terrible news. Hope you'll be okay tomorrow.

Comment

Thanks, gents. I appreciate your kind words.
                          Last edited by QualityChimp; 21-04-2015, 21:23.

Comment

Really sorry to read that QC, Let the good memories erase the painful ones, hope you all manage through it ok.

Comment

Thoughts with you QC, Can sympathise x

Comment

Soz to hear QC. You're not only a quality ape but a quality guy. Sorry to hear of your loss, I hope you're OK man.

Comment

Working...
                                X