No announcement yet.

Where are they now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone remember MD? What happened to him? Did anyone get their PSPs in the end?

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
      What happened to Fader? haven't seen him on in ages! :/
      Yeah he's still alive, perhaps not on the forum much though.

Comment

He's still on me facebook. I haven't had him killed.

Comment

Originally posted by Sketcz View Post
          Not that I know of.

Comment

Originally posted by Sketcz View Post
            Yeah, he got banned because he turned out to be a scam artist in the end. Shame. Knowledgable fella but ultimately a thief.

Comment

What about Fumi? he was a decent chap. Met him in real life. Wrote some good pieces.

Comment

Kubrick?

Comment

I see Kubrick on Live all the time. He's a machine when it comes to clocking games-he's usually up to 1000 G on any given title within the first weekend of it being out.

Comment

Yeah Kubrick is the ultimate gamer. He doesn't have time to chat about them.

Comment

Anybody remember/heard from edandersen? He seems to be doing well for himself out in Japan, by the looks of things.

Also, haven't heard from SharkSkin-Man in a fair while...what's he up to?

Comment

What happened to Sidez aka Adrian?

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse
                          Haha I remember going to that guy's house to buy a chipped white PS2 off him once. Still got it, works great. Thanks Ed lol.

Comment

Originally posted by bash View Post
                            What happened to Sidez aka Adrian?
                            He left years ago didn't he? I think he'd already left when I started lurking round here and that was 2003 I think.

Comment

Sidez was banned in 2004.

Comment

I believe he did return under a different name however, he was certainly about on Greenhillzone under a different tag...

Comment

Working...
                                X