No announcement yet.

Where are they now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last time I saw Ed Anderson he was playing DDR dressed as Mr Monopoly at ATEI

Comment

Sidez was sound, in person.

That's the thing, people I find to be twats online tend to be sound in person, whereas people I like online turn out to be twats in person (not everyone!!).

I actually thought Sidez was immense online. The time he tore into that Street Fighter review was quality.
      Last edited by dataDave; 27-11-2012, 10:12.

Comment

Yeah, Adrian was a good larf from what I remember. I do recall he would get a little antagonistic online but if you met him you'd realise he probably didnt even realise his tone was somewhat curt.

Comment

*turns the bat signal on for noobish hat*

Comment

Noobish is still posting elsewhere but not on Retro Gamer or here. Still plenty of moaning on Facebook about Dr Who.

Anyone ever get hold of Abigsmurf?

Comment

I've seen abigsmurf posting on eurogamer, shame really cos I liked skanking him about chelsea.

Comment

Same here! I wonder why he stopped here.

Comment

Probably cos we skanked him about chelsea

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                    My comments about his attitude 180 on the Wii probably didn't help.

Comment

I sometimes get sad that I can be missing from here for hours at a time and nobody asks where I am.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                        I sometimes get sad that I can be missing from here for hours at a time and nobody asks where I am.
                        You will always be in our hearts ha ha

Comment

EDIT: Beaten to it by Nakamura!

Noobish is alive and well, and doing very well. If you follow him on Facebook you get nice little updates on a regular basis.

Originally posted by Kit View Post

Comment

i wonder what happened to eastyy ? cos i sure dont know

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
                              i wonder what happened to eastyy ? cos i sure dont know
                              He's still around somewhere I think. At least, I still see his gnome avatar now and again. Although I think we was in Ireland so he may have been sold off to the IMF.

Comment

Wonder if Jazzfunk got done in by that woman that was stalking him

Comment

Working...
                                X