X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Andy.

FAO: Andy, we miss you.

Comment

Lol Andy! One of the best threads of all time. Fact.

I miss Saurian's posts.

Comment

I don't , I couldn't understand them

Comment

Originally posted by dvdmike View Post
          What a load of rubbish, I think I was wrong to take you off the ignore list so welcome back hell **** the whole forum
          The dvdmike thing is a bit of a shame. Minor argument really, he was obviously upset/angry/drunk already at the time, but I guess once he made the comment it's a bit hard to turn around and keep posting

Originally posted by parkinho View Post
          mekanor - was it elkatas who you are thinking of?
          That's him! Didn't he pop back in here not too long ago?

Comment

Originally posted by kernow View Post
            thebuddahman ._.
            Met him at Seany's once; nice guy. Enjoys Polysics and Glassjaw, top man.

Anyone remember 007?

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
              Anyone remember 007?
              lol @007... Seriously, I literally laughed out loud in a quiet office. That guy made me laugh so much when he was around and even more so on that 'other' forum

Dave Heats is still alive, he came back on here to pimp his warez not long ago. He seems to be doing well with his work and I am sure he will pop in some time down the future, to pimp himself out somemore

One question I always wondered was - if Typhoon Thomson ever shifted that shed load of Freeloaders he acquired those many moons ago...

Also, why JazzFunk has to have that disturbing avatar after all this time...

Comment

How about lordcookie and Max M?

The former I used to see/speak to a lot on another forum back in 2005 before it died and Max M I remember from a meet.

Both suddenly vanished...

Comment

I'm sure lordcookie is still around on Rllmuk.

Comment

lordcookie is always posting in the DVD\movie forum at rllmuk. Garibaldi, Treble and I think Grimblade post there too.

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial View Post
                      I'm sure lordcookie is still around on Rllmuk.
                      That guy watches movies...lots and lots of movies...

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                        Anyone remember 007?
                        Wasn't he the one who went into work (in a shop, no less) with a pink mohawk and wondered why he got grief off his boss. Now I think about it, wasn't there a certain infamous picture on here somewhere of said miscreant in the buff with only some maracas covering his modesty? Hmmm o_0

Comment

He also posted a pic of his bird that everyone ripped the piss from.

I would've though.

Damn my memory is good.

Comment

A lot of these posters can still be found on RLLMUK, they just don't post on NTSC any more. Also I think enough time has passed guys that we can now refer to 'the other forum' as Greenhillzone guys. Unless obviously camps comes barrelling in to ban everyone in sight for insurrection or whatever again

Comment

I think I joined greenhillzone briefly, can't remember.

FORUM WARS

Comment

it's CYBERWAR

Comment

Working...
                                X