• Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are OTHER forums?

Comment

Anyone heard from The Glider of late?

Comment

Originally posted by Randicoot View Post
        A lot of these posters can still be found on RLLMUK, they just don't post on NTSC any more. Also I think enough time has passed guys that we can now refer to 'the other forum' as Greenhillzone guys. Unless obviously camps comes barrelling in to ban everyone in sight for insurrection or whatever again
        Indeed. It was a shame there was such fallout, but these things happen I guess.

I'm not dead, if anyone cares. No, really.

Comment

Originally posted by mekanor View Post
          Originally posted by parkinho View Post
          mekanor - was it elkatas who you are thinking of?
          That's him! Didn't he pop back in here not too long ago?
          I remember he left and then decided to return, but that didn't last for long. It's a shame as he was very well informed on most things concerning Nintendo. He did have a bit of a temper so I imagine he didn't take the frequent snipes directed at him all too well...

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
          Anyone heard from The Glider of late?
          I miss his posts about all the cool game-related books he had been buying.

Does anyone know why MattyD decided to stop posting? I miss his enthusiasm about all things Contra and he also seemed to enjoy different games (or non-games, even, like The Path by Tale of Tales). The last I heard of him was when I stumbled upon him on a forum about the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series.

Comment

*Waves* I still exist, thanks for the kind words.

Dazzyman: Though he doesn't use forums much nowdays, I can assure you he is well, better than ever in fact, and in engaged to be married! :-)

Comment

Waahheeeeyyy!!

Comment

I told you I'd stop by and say hi!

If you'll just forward the cash, along with your firstborn, we're straight. ;-)

Comment

Always nice to have you swing by, Jebus. Hope you stick around. Dazzy has been posting fairly recently I think.

Comment

There's no reason other than time for me not posting here, and the lack of it that I have free! :-)

I'll do my best!

Comment

Anyone know what happened to Jushin-Thunder-Liger,he started the Japan travel resource thread back in the day and always had some good stories to tell?

Comment

Where is John Parry (JP) gone? Havnt noticed him posting?
                        Last edited by SuperDanX; 10-07-2011, 19:10.

Comment

He decided to leave.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoraths mullet View Post
                            He decided to leave.
                            Oh I see, ok, thanks.

Comment

John decided to leave the forum. You can find him on PSN if you want to get in contact with him.

edit, beaten.

Comment

Or telephone Sony UK and ask for John

Comment

Working...
                                X