No announcement yet.

Things that mean more to you than the Royal wedding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you see the Saudi Princes standing in the Abbey courtesy of the British Tax payer? Every wedding needs murdering dictators!

Nice to see we invited the Prince of Bahrain and Syrian king too whilst just down the road we bomb another dictator to peace!

f**ked up world we live in.

Comment

I'm just amazed that Big Suze (from Peep Show) was there.

Comment

Where was Obama?

Comment

In bed.

Comment

I couldnt care less for Royalty but its clear how many people the world over do, considering how little national identity we have left anything that manages to bring British people together in a positive way for once is almost worth the astronimical cost of the thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Decider-VT View Post
              I'm just amazed that Big Suze (from Peep Show) was there.
              She's married to someone who is vaguely royal

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post
                Just seen Kate's sis, standards are slipping if she's considered hot
                I would.

Comment

Originally posted by 'Press Start To Begin' View Post
                  Did you see the Saudi Princes standing in the Abbey courtesy of the British Tax payer? Every wedding needs murdering dictators!

Nice to see we invited the Prince of Bahrain and Syrian king too whilst just down the road we bomb another dictator to peace!

f**ked up world we live in.
                  Yep, the whole thing is ridiculous. If/when WWIII kicks off they will all be sat together in their big bunker LOL'ing at everyone else burning outside, just like they always have done throughout history. Politics is just like the WWE, it's just one big pantomime and everyone is actually very good friends back stage. Sadly people think it's real.

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post
                    Just seen Kate's sis, standards are slipping if she's considered hot
                    I agree. Don't get the big deal, you see better asses walking the streets.
                    On the topic...I think I went for a **** during the ceremony.

Comment

I've just seen her for the first time... she looks average. I reckon it'd take about seven pints, and maybe a further half-gram of coke for me to want to nail her.

On that subject, the bride was wearing virginal white.... if she was still a virgin then I'm Mickey Mouse.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                        I've just seen her for the first time... she looks average.
                        Agreed!!

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                          I've just seen her for the first time... she looks average. I reckon it'd take about seven pints, and maybe a further half-gram of coke for me to want to nail her.

On that subject, the bride was wearing virginal white.... if she was still a virgin then I'm Mickey Mouse.
                          She's attractive enough, I guess but nothing special. I've shagged better anyway.

:/

Comment

Working...
                          X