Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sweets, and their control over our brains!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kryss View Post
    In the last 4 months (i.e. 2011 so far) I've eaten 8lb of minieggs. I have another 2lb bag in the cupboard.

Mini Eggs only being in shops for a few months a year is one of the worst ideas humanity has ever conceived.

Comment

Move to the sticks so you can't run to the shops. Solved.

Refined sugar is instant gratification and then massive crash, so you need to keep feeding it to avoid the crash. Or something.

Comment

I shoot heroin when the Dairy Milk isn't enough

Comment

Haribo Tangfastics (full size family bag) to myself, followed by gaviscon. An awesome treat.

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
            Mini Eggs only being in shops for a few months a year is one of the worst ideas humanity has ever conceived.
            After easter the 943g bags drop from $13.99 to $9.99 and then LOWER! Crazy stuff and kryss on a semi-permanent sugar high.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
              After easter the 943g bags drop from $13.99 to $9.99 and then LOWER! Crazy stuff and kryss on a semi-permanent sugar high.
              You think that's bad? I just stocked my shelves full of 20p, full sized eggs from sainsburys and looking at the use by date I have little over a month to eat them all

And I still won't put any more weight on

Comment

Working...
              X