Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

fancy dress help, can you make this or know anyone that will?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent costume. Sounds like it was a good night then.

Comment

Was it for the Halloween Period only or will you be using it again?

Well played.

Unsure about the type of girl that would want to pull you while wearing that though.

Comment

So you went to her pad then?

Did you pull her with your one liners?

Comment

Looks like some kind of Zombie Jamrag

Originally posted by booth83 View Post
          honestly it went better than i could possibly have imagined, everybody loved it, had 3 drinks bought for me just because they liked it that much, took me ages to walk anywhere because i kept getting stopped for photos (loved the attention), a group of girls actually offered to pay me to drive to sheffield and go out with them in it the next time they have a party (wtf), even pulled! although that was cut short when we got back to her apartment and her friend who was in bed asleep woke up and kicked off about her bringing a lad back.

best ?15 i've ever spent, and it almost didn't happen, the lady who was making it never got back in touch so i thought sod it and drove back up to durham the day before, turns out she'd moved shops to across the street and didn't have phone or internet yet, and she thought i needed it for the 22nd, so she did the main body of it while i waited and i did the paint and sewed a coat hanger in the top when i got home.
          Well I guess you'd come in handy if the river ran red

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
            Unsure about the type of girl that would want to pull you while wearing that though.
            exactly what I was thinking

Comment

lol didn't think about it like that re the girl, but i didn't care anyway, like the outfit, i was in the right place at the wrong time!

Comment

I forgot about this thread,

You have the perfect excuse to be in any girls pants

Comment

Working...
                X