No announcement yet.

I'm going to be a Daddy!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to hear that Buster buddy. Always about if you need to chat mate, just look after each other and we send our love at this difficult time x

Comment

was talking to dazzyman in PM's and i told him something about my partner

all you are aware me and my partner lost a baby just before christmas (was due July 4th) and was kinda devastated

but need all the fingers crossed/legs crossed and good luck from all my fellow forumites because she is currently 8 weeks pregnant (7 weeks 5 days) and this little blighter is due around the 2nd November

so currently super happy, but conscience of what can be taken away - just hope this lickle one has the strength to make it to the magicial 12 weeks even though sometimes that isnt enough

Comment

2nd of Nov is my birthday, that's gotta be lucky no?

Comment

Congrats d00d! Crossing whatever I can for you

Feels like everyones having kids at the moment

Comment

Really hoping this all goes wonderfully this time. Would be great to get good news updates here.

Comment

Great news! Everything will be crossed in the Skull household for you amigo.

Comment

My mum miscarried but then had me, and I turned out just fine. No anime figure fetishes or anything! And I'm also a Novemberite, if that helps. Or Novemberonian.

All the best, broon

Comment

yeah im 19th November - november rules lol

Comment

Best wishes buster ... keeping everything crossed for you mate

Comment

Baby will be born with a moustache! Movember indeed!

Hope all goes well Buster broon.

Comment

That's great news! I'm really pleased for you.

It took so long for us that we didn't really think it was going to happen so didn't really feel we could celebrate at first.

When the 12-week threshold came through we felt a lot happier and could tell people and it felt like it should've when we first found out my wife was pregnant.

Didn't stop her from fretting for the whole pregnancy though!

Don't make my mistake and start eating for two as well...

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                          Best wishes buster ... keeping everything crossed for you mate

well its now 14 weeks and 1 day old and things are looking good so far

the night before the scan both of us generally didnt talk that much because of what happened the last time, but so far everything looks good

Comment

You must be going through a real roller coaster of emotions at the moment, mate!

The highs of becoming a daddy, the nerves of the pregnancy and the depression of selling your Videogame Museum!

Congrats! You know she'll be asking for more scans now!

Comment

My first child was due last Thursday. Looks like he is being fashionably late...

Comment

At last 5 Days overdue we have had our little bundle arrive

At 2.46 this morning we were graced with little miss Baby-wave

Came in last night at 11.20 with Katie in pain & at 4cm dilated
                                However they couldnt tell which way round baby was so had to do a scan & turned out she was breach so at 1 O'clock we got prepped for a C section
                                But then were told to wait as there was a crash that needed to be attenfed to first

The wait seemed like forever & Katie was in immense pain & had to fight the urge to push
                                Eventually theatre became free & in she went at about 2.20
                                No issues & all over in no time
                                Surgeon said they were lucky they got her in then as she was 10cm by then.

So here we are now
                                Katie & baby are doing well...little discomfort with Katie but nothing too bad

Just waiting to see when they will release Katie

So thats that.

We now have a gorgeous little lady called Chloe
                                Entered the big scary world at 2.46 weighing 8lb 1oz & I couldnt be happier

Bang goes any gaming now though lol

Neil

Comment

Working...
                                X