No announcement yet.

I'm going to be a Daddy!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just registered my baby daughter older than she really is on facebook.

I locked it to show friends only to keep the paedos out and when she's a bit older and has the maturity to handle facebook then I will let her use it (but I will always have the master password me being the protective daddy that I am!)

Having her email address on my gmail, I can keep tabs on her without her even knowing!!

Comment

All my daughters photos are on my Facebook just got them locked to friends only

Comment

chilling

parked the car to get some jungle junction action but acting casual for the camera

news from me is that it seems charlie had a pretty bad virus, they took her in for a scan and at the start the doctor said she couldnt see anything in the womb and there was shadowing in her tubes but after an internal everything looks ok and i got to see my next little one, just an egg right now but cool still the same, she has to go back in 4 weeks for another scan just to make sure

Comment

Awesome pics everyone
          Little one's are all looking super cute

Originally posted by buster_broon View Post
          chilling

parked the car to get some jungle junction action but acting casual for the camera

news from me is that it seems charlie had a pretty bad virus, they took her in for a scan and at the start the doctor said she couldnt see anything in the womb and there was shadowing in her tubes but after an internal everything looks ok and i got to see my next little one, just an egg right now but cool still the same, she has to go back in 4 weeks for another scan just to make sure
          Great news Mr Broon...Glad to hear everything is ok.

Comment

funny face go!!!!!!!

supergirl with cape

Comment

My daughter had that same Superbaby outfit!

Comment

Well turns out that all the elation has now been brought crashing down around us and we are both gutted

because of the ectopic scare we had to go for a 10 week scan which was today and my partner has mis-carried

Blighted Ovum is the cause but its one of those things apparently

feel sorry for charlie because apart from morning sickness she has felt great with no bleeding or nothing, but out of the two options we got we are going for the D&C on Friday because the other option was for my partner just to proceed as normal and when it gave way she would clear it naturally but it could be tomorrow or in a few weeks which is unfair on her because she will still feel pregnant

life can be cruel sometimes.......

Comment

Man that sucks, so sorry to hear that. Hope you guys can be strong though and keep things happy in your family.

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear that Buster.

Comment

That stinks. Very rough. Yes, life can be cruel sometimes.

Comment

****e, really ****e. Terrible news. Just not fair is it.

Thoughts are with you.

Comment

Holy **** Buster I can't believe it I am so so sorry to hear that.

Hard to do but stay strong & keep your chin up buddy.

Thinking of you all

Neil

Comment

Stay strong buster - My thoughts and prayers are with you and your missus.

Comment

That's a shame, mate. Sorry to hear that. Hope you don't grieve over it too much and get on with making another once you are both ready.

Comment

Sorry to hear that dude.

A friend of mine kept on miscarrying and I've no idea if it was the same issue, but she was advised to get fit, so she did lots of exercise for 5 months and then tried again. The next attempt was fine (and the one after).

Comment

Working...
                                X