I'm going to be a Daddy!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay!! Welcome to Siberia.

That's all nonsense though. It's all fun. Just different. In a few years he'll be whipping you at Fifa.

Comment

Congrats mate. When we went for our second scan a few weeks back my missus was adamant that we weren't finding out the sex of the baby.

Comment

I had to find out the sex. It's enough of a life changing moment without being ready!

Comment

Yeah much easier getting ready with a colour scheme rather than a neutral colour

Anyway my life has taken an unusual turn, a friend of ours knows how quickly Me and my missus had children on the occasions we went for it and asked me to be a sperm donor (she is a lesbian with a married partner) so I said yes and for the last 3 days I've been donating day and night during her fertile period

So I may post something in the future lol
          Last edited by buster_broon; 25-02-2015, 20:36.

Comment

Hot!

Comment

...donating? Erm... Manual application?

Comment

Lol

No my iPad, small tub (cough large tub) and a syringe

Or maybe not

who I'm I kidding a syringe

Comment

Crikey that sounds like a minefield waiting to happen Buster, hope you've considered all aspects, both now and in ten years time (if it works).

Comment

Aye should be fine

Contract and everything has been drawn up and she's been a family friend for longer than I've known my partner (partners family friend)

But you are right I'm more worried about myself, since I become a big fanny around children especially my own and I might struggle to separate myself considering I will see the little one a lot when we visit but I reckon it must be hard to conceive this way anyway

Comment

Right then.

It begins.

Currently at the hospital (been here since 11.30AM) after my wife said that bump hadn't been moving as much as usual and that she'd been awake since 1.30AM. The Day Assessment Unit told us to come in for a check up which we did and we're surprised to find my wife already at 5cm dilated and doing very well.

So now we're sat in a birthing room waiting for the big reveal!

Today is actually due date so if it makes an appearance before midnight they'll be in the 5%.

I feel cool posting this here but I'm not putting anything on Facebook yet so those who know me on there please don't post any messages or stuff like that. Ta.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                        Right then.

It begins.

Currently at the hospital (been here since 11.30AM) after my wife said that bump hadn't been moving as much as usual and that she'd been awake since 1.30AM. The Day Assessment Unit told us to come in for a check up which we did and we're surprised to find my wife already at 5cm dilated and doing very well.

So now we're sat in a birthing room waiting for the big reveal!

Today is actually due date so if it makes an appearance before midnight they'll be in the 5%.

I feel cool posting this here but I'm not putting anything on Facebook yet so those who know me on there please don't post any messages or stuff like that. Ta.
                        Blimey big day for you and your wife. All the best and hope all goes well mate.

Comment

I literally thought over the weekend it couldn't be long for you as you revealed you had one inbound not long before ours. Good luck to you both!

Comment

Good luck Ted. Eat something. I didn't and ended up almost collapsing.

Comment

Eeeeee you have my best wishes Teddy!

Comment

Good luck man hope all goes well

Comment

Working...
                                X