X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats guys!

Comment

Originally posted by davesol View Post
      congratulations teddy. my wife is due mid-feb with our first - had a 4d scan the other day, she's officially cute!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5s4mfjbmp4...WAY_7.JPG?dl=0
      That's awesome mate!! Congraters.

Comment

Congrats dudes! Exciting times!!

Comment

When we were expecting our first child I asked Dad what advice he could give. I was absolutely terrified of the responsibility of bringing another human being into the world. His advice was quite straightforward really, but I think it's been a good source of inspiraration in the twelve years since. He said that children just need your love. In his experience loving them was the best and most important gift we can give, one one we can keep giving until it's our turn to leave this world. Best wishes to you and I'll send some spare love over to you from Norway

Comment

My friend gave me this book when I became a dad and I loved it so much, I've bought it for several other friends after they found out they were becoming dads too.

There are some great anecdotes in there and I laughed at his description of how other blokes react to the news:
            1. They don't have any kids and they give you a look like you're going to Northern Siberia
            2. They they do have kids and give you a look that says "Welcome to Siberia!"

Comment

Congratulations guys.

You're in for one hell of a ride, but it's all worth it.

My little one is 20 months old and each day gets better and better. There's no other feeling like it.

Comment

Congratulations to all up and coming parents!

Comment

I just became a dad on Dec 11th. A wee girl who we've called Seren.

This is our first and I'm amazed at how absolutely awesome she is and regardless of the hard work and sleepless nights I cannot take my eyes off her sometimes. It's love for sure and I can tell guys you're in for the best days if your life. Long, tiring brilliant days!

Comment

Babies all 'round! Congratulations peeps!!

Comment

Kresh zone!
                      congrats to all the bloomin fathers.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                        My friend gave me this book when I became a dad and I loved it so much, I've bought it for several other friends after they found out they were becoming dads too.

There are some great anecdotes in there and I laughed at his description of how other blokes react to the news:
                        1. They don't have any kids and they give you a look like you're going to Northern Siberia
                        2. They they do have kids and give you a look that says "Welcome to Siberia!"

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fatherhood-T.../dp/0091900638
                        I've just ordered this so will report back when i've read it

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
                          Congratulations guys.

You're in for one hell of a ride, but it's all worth it.

My little one is 20 months old and each day gets better and better. There's no other feeling like it.
                          WTH! Has it been that long already!?

Comment

14 years on here and I can finally throw my hat into the ring of the recent batch of BD-Dad's. Today was first scan day and was smooth sailing, Mini-Supes was a-wiggling and a-jivving plenty so easy to see it in all it's glory. Countdown to Scan 2 commences.

Comment

Yaaay! Congrats, Supes!

Are you going to abandon your pregnant partner and fly off looking for Krypton, find out it's not actually there, then fly back again and muscle your way back into her life.

Y'know like Superman Returns...

Comment

Excellent news.
                                Seems like yesterday my girl was born, now 3yrs old and starting nursery ha ha

Comment

Working...
                                X