What do you do for a living?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by evilthecatuk View Post
    Yes. You and Nick Clegg. I could really say anything it's not like you understand any of the points I am making, so whatever, crawl back under your rock. I'm done with you.
    No need to be rude but, yeah, I think we're done. We'll agree to disagree. But, and I say this with 100% sincerity, don't let people like me get to you you. As Plato said "nothing in the affairs of men is worthy of great anxiety". I think he was on to something.

Comment

Originally posted by stevie vip 99 View Post
      Good god stop this madness!!!!!!!

This was a good thread until all this crap!!!!

Can we try and get back on topic before the thread gets locked?
      Agreed. I think the fact that this thread has been totally derailed goes to show that the comments were not acceptable in this community. Please take note for future reference.

Any more posts beyond this point that are not discussing the topic will be removed.

Comment

Originally posted by Pikate View Post
        As opposed to people like yourself who judge others on nothing other than their use of a single word? :/
        Yeah. It's why I only consider a few people my "friends".

Anyway, my actual occupational title would be replenishment so:

speedlolita - Replenishment at Homebase

Comment

Originally posted by Fader209 View Post
          You really don't want to let my mind wonder on how you get this money Koops. Dirty boy!
          Hehe, not sure I dare create a joke response to this now so no, nothing dodgy

Comment

How many people here live off their parents??

It's something I never did from the age of 17

Shame on you lol

Comment

I'll try and get the topic back on topic!

Shozuki - Property Developer/Franchisee/Stock Market trader

All-in-all Self Employed bloke, who spends too much time on forums! lol!

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon View Post

Shame on you lol
                That's because in our era up the road you were told to get a job or else!

Comment

I do, but I give them money, not the other way around. Can't really afford to rent my own place so I might look into just renting a single room somewhere and hopefully that'll motivate me into doing something with my life.

Comment

Shame on you lol
                    I have no shame - if my Dad had paid my Mum the correct amount of child support for 15 years, then perhaps, but the amount he is paying out over these 3 years is almost exactly equal to the deficit. I never needed a job as a kid either as I used to buy and sell n64 games and star wars lego figures to make money

That aside though I am a lazy bugger and being a "kept man" certainly doesn't help but in 18 months I'll be back in the deep end.

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
                      Tis true, obviously everyone's circumstances are different but it's something I wouldn't feel comfortable doing being an adult

Want my daughter to do well and her mum and I stick ?100 in a child trust fund every month which when she is 18 should net her around ?40,000 so she can stand on her own two feet, that amount may change through the coming years but she will have something

Comment

My Dad bought his first house at my age, and a brand new car, plus he used to rally in his 20s. Difference was the house was only 2.5 times his income or something. For an equivalent house these days you are looking at 8-10 times.

Comment

Wow, I got about ?100 from my savings account when I turned 18.

Comment

Tis true, obviously everyone's circumstances are different but it's something I wouldn't feel comfortable doing being an adult

Want my daughter to do well and her mum and I stick ?100 in a child trust fund every month which when she is 18 should net her around ?40,000 so she can stand on her own two feet, that amount may change through the coming years but she will have something
                            Thats a very wise idea mate, I hope to do something similar only with property instead...

Comment

?40,000 might just scrape a years uni fees the way it's going
                              lovely gesture though but it's why we go to work really (not that I have any kids... Yet maybe one day in the distant future)

Comment

You're not wrong there mate

Comment

Working...
                                X