No announcement yet.

What type of person are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's confusing...., i always had a problem describing myself........ what to do ??

Comment

I'm visual.

A better, more detailed assessment of what sort of person you are can be found by taking this test based on Carl Yung's work. I always thought these online personality tests were complete bull**** until a friend of mine studying psychology introduced me to that test and not only correctly predicted what type I was but, reading the description afterwards, discovered it was unnervingly accurate.

Comment

I've heard people say similar things about astrology.

Comment

One's a description of you based on your personal answers to a set of carefully defined questions formulated by one of the finest psychologists in history, the other's a description of you based on the position of heavenly bodies. Haha. Big difference in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post

I'm also a c**t.
            Just what my friends call me.

Comment

Digital. I don't take no ****. Any **** left laying about gets binned.

Comment

Very hard to see which of those I am more of. I've definately got them all in me though, just which one I am more of at any given time will depend on my mood and the situation. Generally I'm not really a people person (read: I'm antisocial!) but if the situation demands I be then I can be, for example.

Comment

Working...
                X