Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Household bills and boring stuff like that.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheers for info.

I just want proof then I will happily pay up and accept if I have done wrong. But to send me a letter saying you have done this wife no evidence is just something of a joke. I couldn't just go to the police and report a crime without them needing galons of evidence first.

Comment

As said, there's undoubtedly a photo as evidence and you're within your rights to request it before accepting any fine and points.

Regarding the `didn't stop because it would have caused an accident` way of trying to avoid it, be wary of that one.

Someone in work tried that recently and it was somewhat hilarious - he claimed he was speeding to avoid being crushed by a lorry which was drifting into his lane.

The picture comes back with him sitting in the drivers seat with his arm leaning casually on the drivers door - not generally the sign of a man in fear of his life

Comment

I know you're not trying to get out of it and just want the proof they have and I guess as long as you don't wink and push your breasts out you will be fine, but probably a camera by a set of lights that you haven't seen

I was lucky once because my ex wife got me to race someone and got caught doing 40 in a 30 and took it on the chin, sent off the cheque but forgot to sign it and it was returned, but during that process someone challenged the new speeding guns calibration and won in court that meant everyone caught during that specific time where strathclyde police were targeting speeders were let off

Now do around 30 maybe a little over around town and stick to 75 on the motorway

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon View Post
          I know you're not trying to get out of it and just want the proof they have and I guess as long as you don't wink and push your breasts out you will be fine, but probably a camera by a set of lights that you haven't seen

I was lucky once because my ex wife got me to race someone and got caught doing 40 in a 30 and took it on the chin, sent off the cheque but forgot to sign it and it was returned, but during that process someone challenged the new speeding guns calibration and won in court that meant everyone caught during that specific time where strathclyde police were targeting speeders were let off

Now do around 30 maybe a little over around town and stick to 75 on the motorway
          You mean he can't do this?

Comment

lol or a Mai Shiranui - me bouncy

Comment

Requested the evidence and it is stone wall a poor bit of driving, no way of excusing it.

Only thing, it wasn't me!! Bloody wife.

Comment

I would have thought they would suggest one of those driving tutorials/courses in place of the points.

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                  Requested the evidence and it is stone wall a poor bit of driving, no way of excusing it.

Only thing, it wasn't me!! Bloody wife.
                  Oh well at least you don't get the points

Comment

Working...
                  X