Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The world in a Million Pictures................ (gifs and pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm getting the 180% spin too. Over and over. Concentrating hard, I was able to get it clockwise for a while but it took effort.

Comment

Wierd, at first clockwise...for AGES clockwise. Then I started staring at the shadow of her ankle that is the pivot, after 10/20 seconds she was going anti-clockwise... went out the room and came back to her going clockwise again.

Comment

First i saw her spinning clockwise then after about 10 seconds i learned how to make her spin anti clockwise & then i spotted her doing the side to side thing. After that i can make her spin any direction i want.

very weird.

Comment

If I cover over the legs so I can only see the top part of her body, I can really only get anti-clockwise though the arms are a little odd. The perspective on the head seems to go totally anti-clockwise to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Silvergun X View Post
            It's constantly going clockwise for me. I can't see it possibly going anti-clockwise at all.
            Same here. If you look at her leg (the one pointing out) she?s supposed to change direction but I can?t get it to work.

Comment

YAY! She went anti clockwise

Comment

If you look really closely you can see her nipples

Comment

Which way are they spinning?

Comment

Geh, Valentine's Day is coming up...
                    Last edited by Shinebi; 13-02-2008, 08:20.

Comment

That'll help those who can only see it spin in one direction. Personally I was able to do both anyway! Go me.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                              http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sto...81-661,00.html

At first it was going anti-clockwise then it started going clockwise.

Not sure what to think.
                              That's insane!!!

At first it was just going backwards & forwards like mad but now I can make it go which ever way I want.

Comment

Spatial, that gif is AWESOME!!

Comment

Working...
                                X