Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think Animal Crossing was guilty of the above was it not?

Comment

Dunno, didn't buy Animal Crossing. Fire Emblem Awakening and Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon at least had a (colour) folded sheet, still unacceptable, but it wasn't a manual on how to access a manual.

Comment

Manuception LOL

Comment

Lowballers on AVForums.

I put my Little Big Planet 2 on for ?8. Brand new and sealed and I get 'A cheeky fiver?'

Hows about a cheeky **** OFF?

At that price, after postage I'd be better off selling to CEX!

Comment

eBay buyers that hide behind the rating system

Just got someone who stated:
            Well packed, fast despatch, item as described and well packed

But they gave low ratings in the 1s which doesn't really effect me since once its all sold I will be done there, but people who use it as a living must hate it

Plus the ones are in postage when I charged ?6.50 for an item that cost me ?7 to post without taking into account the bubble wrap,brown paper, brand new box and parcel tape plus whilst I'm on a soap box the fuel to get to the post office

Knobs

Comment

I got banned from selling after 12 years because of that ****ing star rating system. I've never had a negative in that whole time either.
              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I stopped selling completely on eBay because of that system utter toss it is. My stuff either goes here, cex
                or the charity shop. Well I kinda stopped using eBay in general these days its ****e

Comment

Yeah, I haven't used eBay in a few months since I bought my bike. Everything costs as much as on Amazon even used and selling is a nightmare along with hiked postal prices.

Comment

FU**ING C***TING EBAY

stuff I sell to the rest if the world is generally ?8 - ?11 which is airsure or int recorded at actual cost because PayPal and eBay demand tracking if stuff goes missing

I get a German chap telling me postage is only ?3.50 and could I send it at that, I state the above but as long as he takes the hit if it goes missing I would be happy to do it since its his choice but he declines so I tell him if that's so please don't bid on my items unless he pays for full tracking

He wins an item and I check postage so send an invoice with two options, one for ?10 and the other for ?4.50 to which I get a response telling me I'm charging to much, so decided to 2nd chance offer it but still resend another invoice with just the ?10 postage

He then sends a message saying that Ive removed the airmail option and Am I purposely trying to make him mad and I wouldn't like it

I was like wtf - been on eBay since 2001 with no negatives so expecting my first any day now and the fact he is using a threatening tone but I can't neg him

Comment

Be honest. How close are you to mentioning the war?

Comment

You have my sympathies, Buster. I've just had someone dodging a <?4.00 payment for a mint DS game for most of the week after haggling over 15p in postage. I got some story about how their kid has been saving up, every penny counts, etc. It made me pray for a return to sellers being able to neg timewasters.

I also had a Spanish buyer snipe another game that was marked for Airsure postage. A day later I got a message that simply read "SMALL PACKETS PLEASE 3,50". Don't snipe something and start dictating postage costs to me, FFS. My block list is swelling.

Comment

EBay needs to go die. It's not good for anyone anymore. I don't allow international bidders when I sell stuff. I don't answer any questions from international either. I just assume they are going to try to scam me. Zero tolerance!

Comment

Is there another game auction site or anything along those lines that people have migrated to? It certainly feels like there are less people selling via eBay these days too, just wondering if everyone's gone somewhere with slightly more reasonable terms for sellers.

Comment

Everyone has loads of imports that they can't sell anywhere. At least I do.
                              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                                Everyone has loads of imports that they can't sell anywhere. At least I do.
                                I reluctantly stated selling my products on ebay after starting a new brand last year on top of my existing business, while its brought in much needed extra revenue, the amount of time you spend having to deal with stupid questions (that all the answers to are in the listings) is an absolute joke. Item takes a day longer than normal to get there? moaning. Person goes on holiday and doesn't receive the item until their back? your fault.

Ive run a business for 10 years and im all for great customer service, but the hoops your forced to jump through as a seller is an absolute joke, everything is against you. Grrrrr.

Comment

Working...
                                X