Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I mainly wear adidas Original Superstars.

The other day though I did get some cool DeadMau5 / Puma crossover sneaks.

Comment

I wear a lot of Nikes, including Air Max 1s. Today I'm rocking these

But with the snow I'm gonna switch up to my vactech AF1s

Need something with a splash of colour for Spring though. Maybe some of the red/grey AM1s and hopefully Milkcrate will do another collabo with New Balance.

Once I hit the big time ima rock Margiellas with no laces. Maybe this should be in the shoe thread

Comment

Today's snow shoe weapon of choice:

Goretex for dry feet. Super grip soles. Only 345g. Metaflex forefoot. I also went running in them this morning in the snow. Brilliant.

Comment

I like these:

But I wear the far more sensible:
          Last edited by Brad; 18-01-2013, 11:39.

Comment

Anyone tried the Porsche design sport trainers by adidas? ?350 new....

Comment

Converse make the worst footwear in the galaxy. I had a pair once. It was like wearing sandpaper socks. Also, they fell apart after ONE thunderstorm on the moor. Pathetic.

Comment

You must be a very sensitive little boy.

Comment

Originally posted by noobish hat View Post
                  Converse make the worst footwear in the galaxy. I had a pair once. It was like wearing sandpaper socks. Also, they fell apart after ONE thunderstorm on the moor. Pathetic.
                  Must troll try harder.

Comment

Originally posted by noobish hat View Post
                    Odd. I have a pair I've worn daily for the last two years and they are still fine. I've played football in them, worked outside in all weathers and even waded half way across the river in them and they are only just beginning to fall apart.

Comment

My Converse used to fall apart easily too, although most of my clothes don't seem to last for very long. Never had that problem since I switched to these. Obviously ideal for this weather too.

Comment

I did buy them in Japan. Maybe they have the inferior versions over there.

Comment

I thought it was because they shifted manufacturing to China to handle increased demand.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                            Anyone tried the Porsche design sport trainers by adidas? ?350 new....
                            http://www.adidas.co.uk/Men%27s-Boun...,en_GB,pd.html

?350 is about the right price for a pair of trainers.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsThere View Post
                              ?350 is about the right price for a pair of trainers.
                              Some of the Y3 adidas trainers are nice too.

Comment

I for one believe that there's actually a massive need for more ?350 trainers. No, wait......

Comment

Working...
                                X