Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All of these things are failures next to the glory of the Barbie Ferrari my sister had when we were kids.

Comment

Things like that remind me we missed having you around here

Current irk: snow. Not snow per se, but the thought that work bosses still expect you to try to get in, when there's no flipping point in even bothering...
      Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Yeah...I walked/skated the 2 miles in today and was 2 mins late clocking in and got moaned at!

Last laugh for me though as I only have to stay 4 hours and not the 8 they wanted the robots running for....so breakfast in the pub 4 hours later it was. I think to be a manager you just have to be a ****.

Comment

Lol, we're back to -17 today.

Comment

Tail gaters again. Yes I know you've got a 4wd in the snow, that's great, good for you, now would you f##k off my bumper. I truly hope they have accidents, then people might learn.

Comment

People uploading "60fps video samples" to places and getting it wrong somewhere along the line and it coming out at 30fps and those same people not even noticing that it happened.

I'm trying to buy a new camera and I want to see 60fps samples because that's what I want to record. I know what 60fps looks like and it's certainly not any of this **** I've been viewing for the last half hour.

Comment

So the country that started the industrial revolution, invented TV and built and empire and what happens a little bit of snow and it's absolute chaos and misery, do we learn nothing , don't see scandinavians complaining or struggling, we absolute amateurs and showed be ashamed.

Comment

No complaints from me. This is awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
                    People uploading "60fps video samples" to places and getting it wrong somewhere along the line and it coming out at 30fps and those same people not even noticing that it happened.

I'm trying to buy a new camera and I want to see 60fps samples because that's what I want to record. I know what 60fps looks like and it's certainly not any of this **** I've been viewing for the last half hour.
                    GET OVER YOURSELF! 30FPS DOESN'T BOTHER ME! MOST PEOPLE CAN'T TELL THE DIFFERENCE!

Comment

lmfao!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBubbles View Post
                        So the country that started the industrial revolution, invented TV and built and empire and what happens a little bit of snow and it's absolute chaos and misery, do we learn nothing , don't see scandinavians complaining or struggling, we absolute amateurs and showed be ashamed.
                        Isn't it really just that in this country it is not economically viable to be fully prepared for snow every year given that it occurs so infrequently and for fairly short periods at a time?

In parts of Germany for example I know most people have winter tyres because snow is guaranteed throughout the winter, hence they are as likely to be needed as an umbrella in the UK in autumn and therefore represent a good investment.

Comment

But its not like nobody knew it was coming, 5 days in advance and still can't do nothing about it, where a mickey mouse backward country most of the time.

Comment

wasn't oops

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Ryan
                              On the surface, the Parasite expects the doctor to heal them for free, the farmer to feed them out of charity. How little they differ from the pervert who prowls the streets, looking for a victim he can ravish for his grotesque amusement.
                              You of all people should be clearing you own paths Mr. Bubbles

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBubbles View Post
                                But its not like nobody knew it was coming, 5 days in advance and still can't do nothing about it, where a mickey mouse backward country most of the time.
                                Whilst this might be true, what would you have suggested they do in that time period with the limited funds and resources available?

Comment

Working...
                                X